Chapter 12

*Y/N's POV*

It's been a week since I came home. The girls are all staying with my, I'm starting to remember a lot more. Like Luis shot me, Lauren's my girlfriend, Camila has a huge crush on me, Dinah loves me. "Hey, can i take you on a date?" Lauren said, smiling at me. "Yeah. Where we going?" I asked smiling back,"The Park." She said, I got up and we walked hand and hand to the park, as soon as we got there we went to a tree. "Sit down." Lauren said. She knelt in front of me and leaned in. It was such a passionate kiss, I pulled away. "Wait, I remember!! I was crying cause we kissed for the first time, and you knelt in front of me! And we kissed!" I said, she hugged me and spinned me around. "I'm so glad you remember.. I love you!" She said, "I love you too!" I smiled, and we walked back to the house.

*Camila's POV*

While Y/N and Lauren went to the park, Dinah and I put together a plan to keep Y/N safe from Luis. "Were back!" Lauren said walking in. "I remember guys! I remember everything." Y/N said "Yay!" Dinah and I said, hugging Y/N "We got the plan!" Dinah said. Y/N and Lauren sat down at the table. "So, here's what's gonna happen." Dinah said, smiling at the plan. "Were gonna text Luis that you and Lauren broke up! Then were gonna have the cops sat up around the house undercover. And when we text Luis saying Y/N wants to be with David. They come and when they're putting you in the car, Camila, Myself, Lauren, and the cops come out. The cops will have their guns out... So what you think?" Dinah said Looking and Y/N and Lauren, the entire time. "GREAT!" They both said, all four of us high fived.

*Lauren's POV*

It was now 5:30 pm, Dinah pulled out her phone and Texted Luis the text said "Luis, Y/N and Lauren just broke up and she wants David" he texted back fast saying "Be their soon, might wanna say your final goodbyes to Y/N. You'll never see her again." We all laughed, Y/N looked scared. I don't blame her. What if the plan failed. "Y/N it'll be okay!" I said. "I know I'm just scared." She said, we all group hugged her. "Hey!" We heard a few people say. It was the cops. Not even half of them an there was like 30, we looked and there was 50 more around the house and hidden. "Hide it's 6:31, it's time." Dinah said, Luis's car pulled up. We watched as Y/N walked out Luis slapped her, and yelled a few things, then David got out and kicked her then the cops came out and they froze with their hands up. "GET DOWN!!" All 80 cops yelled, Me, Camila, and Dinah ran and crowed around Y/N, she was crying. "Yo, cop!" Dinah yelled. "Yes, Ms. Hansen?" The cop said, "What took so long, she's crying! They were hitting her for a whole minute!" Dinah yelled,"look were sorry!" The cop yelled. "Sorry isn't good enough! My girlfriends, hurt!" I butted in. The cop and I yelled for 2 minute, I heard Y/N's voice from Camila's shoulder. "Lauren I'm fine!" She said, "Really?" I said playfully. "Yes!" She giggled, I threw her over my shoulder and ran in the house. "LAUREN PUT ME DOWN!!!!" Y/N laughed, I gentle layed her down on the couch. I started tickling her sides. "Quit!!!" She squealed, I smiled down at her cutest."Yay!! Tickle fight!!" Camila and Dinah screamed. It last for a good 3 minutes of wrestling. "Let's cuddle!" Y/N said, "I wanna cuddle in between Y/N and Dinah!" Camila said. "I love you guys!" Y/N said, with a smile. "Awh we love you more." The three of us said hugging, we cuddled up all four of us on the couch. We look at Y/N cause she was being quite, Y/N had fell asleep. "She's so adorable when she sleeps." Camila said, staring at Y/N "she's my girlfriend!" I said, closing my eyes and falling alseep. Shit, Camila and Dinah are probably gonna Prank us. I said in my head.

A/N: NEW CHAPTER, BAD NEWS. I CANR UPDATE THE CAMILA IMAGINES TILL SATURDAY, CAUSE ILL BE BUSY! HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER!(:

❤️❤️LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!❤️❤️