Chapter 5

*Y/N's POV*

I heard a knock on the door, "I'll get it Lauren!" I said walking to the door. "Okay, thanks babe! Dinners almost done!" She said from the kitchen. I opened the door, and it was Luis! Shit! "Hey, Y/N!" Luis said, pulling me outside. And shutting the door, hands behind my back. "Let go of me your freak!" I screamed. "Shut the hell up!" He said, punching me in the face.

*Lauren's POV*

I heard screaming outside. "Y/N?!" I yelled. Running outside. I found Luis, shoving his fist in Y/N's face then pushing her in the car. "Bye!" Luis mouthed, flipping me off from the car window. I jumped on my motorcycle and chased his car. We stopped at his house. He got out of the car with a gun.. Not just any gun, a gun pointed at Y/N's head. "Make one move. And see what happens!" Luis said. "Please, don't shoot her please Luis." I begged. "Why, she's the reason, you don't love me anymore." He yelled. "Don't shoot her!" I said taking a step forward.

*Y/N's POV*

"Don't shoot her!" Lauren said, stepping forward and he pointed the gun at her. "Don't do it please!" I begged, and he hit me with the gun. "You bitch!" Lauren screamed, charging toward him. He shot, but nothing happened. 'Dumbass, didn't even put bullets in it, she such a chicken.' I said in my head. "Fuck, you!!" Lauren screamed, punching the living crap outta Luis. Till she knocked him out. I was up against the car watching, in tears from him hitting me. "Y/N!! BABE!" Lauren, yelled. "I'm fine, Lauren!" I said, she kissed me. "Babe I'm so sorry!" She said hugging me. 25 mins later the cops came and arrested Luis, We rode back to the house, "Lay down on the couch babe!" Lauren said, pointing to the couch. I fell asleep.

-The dream-

"YOUR MINE, Y/N!" Luis, said punching me. And forcing me to kiss him. "Stop!! I want Lauren!" I said, struggling to fight him away, "TOO DAMN BAD.."

"Y/N!! WAKE UP!!" Lauren said, shaking me awake. I just sobbed in her shoulder. I heard a knock and jumped. "Don't worry babe, it's just Camila!" Lauren smiled at me. "Y/N! OH... MY... GOD!!!" Camila said, covering her mouth. "I know! I'm ugly!" I said, looking away. "No, no, no. I just wanna kill that prick!" She said hugging me. "I LOVE YOU Y/N!" They both said, hugging me all at once. I tensed in pain."Ooo, I'm sorry!" Camila said. "How bout we watch a movie?" Lauren asked us. "YAY!" Camila and I said in unison. I was in between Camila and Lauren. Before I could blink, we were all cuddled up in each other, asleep.

A/N: DANG!! That's was intense, so I got this I idea from of you! I just got a lot more detailed, then what they said! LMAO. Hope y'all don't hate me!

Ps. Every update I'm gonna ask a question.
Question: What do y'all think of "Reflection"? I know it isn't out, but the performance, I couldn't stop staring at Camila, and Lauren. Like ugh!

❤️❤️❤️I LOVE YOU GUYS!!❤️❤️❤️