Chapter 6

*Lauren's POV*

"I'm gonna miss you." Y/N said, wrapping her arms around my waist, pulling me close. "I'm gonna miss you more." I said wrapping my arms around her neck. I saw a single tear go down her cheek, "I'm sorry, I know we promised no crying. I just can't deal with not seeing you for 2 whole months." Y/N said. "I know, were gonna have two shows here, and I'm gonna text you everyday and call as much as I can." I said, pushing our foreheads together. "I wanna go but I can't. And that's kills me." She said. "Shh, it's okay. I get you have to baby sit your 1 year old baby brother." I said, throwing my legs around her waist. "I can't live without in my arms Lauren." She sobbed, and I began to kiss her. "Flight to HOUSTON TEXAS NOW BOARDING." I stopped kissing with Y/N. "That's my flight, I love you so much Y/N." I said, kissing her one last time before gathering my bags and hugging her goodbye. "I LOVE YOU LAUREN!" Y/N yelled. "I LOVE YOU MORE Y/N!!"

*Y/N's POV*

As soon Lauren was out of my sight, I just cried walking all the way to my car. "I'm gonna miss her so much." I said to myself. I just put my head on the steering wheel and cried. I felt my phone go off.

'Lauren The Boo<3'

'I'm crying. I'm sorry babe. I miss you so much."

To: 'Lauren The Boo<3'

"I'm crying too, I miss you more Lauren."

I saw her plane fly off. I started the car, I was trying really hard not to not to break down while driving but I did. I drove in a red light and that's when a car crashed into me. And that's all I remember before blacking out, and waking up in a hospital bed.

*Lauren's POV*

My phone blew up, as soon as I got off the plane. I almost had a heart attack when I got a text from Y/N's mom.

'Y/N's Mom'

" Y/N just got in a car wreck! She's in the hospital. She's awake she said she loves you!"

To 'Y/N's mom'

"I'm getting on a plane back there, the manger said, he understands! I'll be there in 3 hours. I love y'all too!"

I can't believe, because of me Y/N broke down and got in a wreck. Once the plane landed I got in Y/N's moms car. "How is she?" I asked "Lauren, she's Okay. The doctors said she just has a broken wrist and a couple bruised ribs." She said. Once we got to the hospital I ran into her room. "LAUREN!!" She said, I just cupped her face and kissed her. "I love you Y/N I'm sorry I left and made you break down in the car." I said, feeling really guilty. "Lauren, shut up. I love you!" She said poking me. "Quit it!" I said moving away. "Come cuddle with me." Y/N Asked. And I cuddle up in the hospital bed with her and before I knew it, we were alone kissing each other, watching tv, and poking each other, I mostly poked her, just to hear that lovely giggle of hers. "SURPRISE!!" We heard the girls yell! "Hey, what are y'all doing here!" Y/N and I said, "We wanted to see Y/N and You!" They said, Hugging Y/N. One at a time. We all talked, watched the tv, and we all fell asleep. "We love you Y/N!" Camila said, "Yep!" The four of us agreed. "Awh I love you guys too!" Y/N said. I kissed her and all six of us went to sleep in the hospital room.

A/N: YAY!! Update, do you guys like it?(: I hope so, because it took me a while to think of the idea!

Question: Okay, every Friday should I update an imagine on my "Camila Cabello Imagines" book?

❤️❤️❤️I LOVE YOU ALL!!❤️❤️❤️