Chapter 15

*Y/N's POV*

"Were gonna go walk around the fair." Lauren said, intertwining our fingers together smiling at me. "Be back by 6:30 the concerts at 7:30." The manager said, me and Lauren walked off the tour bus and headed to the fair ground. We both knew there were gonna be fans, but we but both didn't care, the fans weren't hating anymore. At least that what we both THOUGHT. We rode rides for 30 mins and then the fans came. "LAUREN!!" 2 girls yelled soon it turned to 30 fans. Maybe even 40. I walked to a bench and sat down. "Hey,Y/N!!" Three girls, one blonde and two brown headed and a blonde headed guy yelled. "Hi." I said sweetly. One girl grabbed me by my collar and raised me to her height. "What the hell?!" I screamed pushing her off. "Shut up.!" One of the other girls yelled. "I don't wanna hurt anybody." I said, she walked closer to me. "You already did that, you did that when you took Lauren from us. She doesn't deserve you so fuck off her. Your just some ugly girl she knew as a best friend. She probably feels sorry for you." She said, her words stung me like a thousand bees. Before I knew it her fist smashed against my jaw. I shook it off and got up, but that's when the two other girls and guy kicked me back down. And I ran for it. "GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!!" The one blonde girl yelled but I hided behind a bush till they were gone. I didn't want to hurt their fans. So I just ran to the tour bus. As I charged through the bus door Ally, Normani, Dinah, and Camila all gasped. "What the hell happened to you!!" Camila said, pulling my into I hug I winced in pain. "I can't tell you.." I walked to the bathroom and sobbed sitting against the wall. I took of my shirt and there were bruises everywhere.

*Lauren's POV*

As I got done talking with all fans. I went to the bench Y/N sit down on, and she wasn't there. "Damn it. I lost all my time with her she probably went back to the bus." I said hanging my head down. I bumped into as group of four people, one blonde and two brown headed girls, and blonde guy. "Sorry.." I mumbled. "So, think we beat the shit out of Y/N enough?" I heard the girl whisper as I walked away. I stopped the middle of my tracks. "Excuse me? What was that?" I asked, walking up the group. "Nothing!" She said quickly, wide eyed at the same time. "If I found out your little group here hurt my girlfriend. I swear. I'll come back for y'all. And beat each of y'all's asses." I said. Pointing at them one by one. "Glad we kicked the shit out of her and I punch the living hell out of her ugly face." The blonde said. I punched her, sending her back at least 10 steps. "Fuck off my girl!" I yelled running to the bus. I pushed through the door to find, four angry faces at me. "Well if is isn't Ms. Jauregui." The all said. "Where's Y/N please tell me!!"I screamed. Tears in my eyes. "So now you care?" I looked up and Y/N eyes were met with mine. Hers had hurt in them. She had a black eye, busted lip, and a busted eyebrow. "I'm sorry, why do you have your bags?" I said letting the tears fall. "I'm..I'm.. Going back to Miami." She said. My heart shattered right then and there. "No please I need you here with me." I begged running to her kissing her. She pushed me away. "Lauren, were not over. I just can't take the hate. Today I got the shit beat out of me. But you didn't save me. You didn't save me. I just need time away. I need away, from hate. The good news is, you've got a day. One day. To show me you care, and you'd save me." She said sitting down her bags. "If it helps, I punched the chick in the face, I heard her say something about beating you up. I lost it, I punched her so hard she went back 10 steps. Does that help?" I said,wrapping my arms around her waist. She tenced up. I lifted her shirt, me and the girls gasped at all the bruises. "That bitch!!" Dinah yelled. "They all four did it." She said. I went to run off the bus to beat the crap outta them. But she twirled me around. Giving me a kiss. "Don't..." She said I relaxed. "Lauren, I'm sorry but I'm still leaving.." She said tears in all six of our eyes. Camila was crying with Dinah, and Ally and Normani with each other. "I promise when this tour is over. I'm gonna run up to you, and throw my arms around you and not let go." I said, kissing her. As we all six sit together crying till show time. "I love you Lauren." Y/N said, kissing me before I went on stage. "I love you more Y/N!" I said hugging her and running on stage. She looked at me with sad eyes and ran toward the bus. 'God please tell me she isn't leaving now!' I screamed in my head. As I couldn't do anything, but have hope she'd be there when the show was over.

A/N: IM CRYING!! SO YOU GUYS LIKE IT?? OH MY EMOTIONS ARE ALL SCREWED UP.