Chapter 16

*Y/N's POV*

After I gave Lauren the sad eyes. I ran to the bus, tears going down my cheeks. I didn't wanna leave, but I just couldn't take this hate. It's been going on for the entire 6 months we've been dating. And I literally can't take one more bit of it. I knew Lauren cared about me, and I knew she wanted me to stay. But, I can't take it. I got my backpack and suitcase and walked off the bus with tear still streaming down my face. I could her the girls singing, I walked to the side of the stage and Lauren spotted me right away, out of the huge crowd. I waved, and gave her a sad smile. 'I love you' She mouthed and I mouthed it back. I kept walking with my head held down. I finally got to the airport and walked through the doors. I got to the gate and something hit me straight in the face, I couldn't leave the girls, most importantly Lauren. They meant the world too me I need them in my life, and with that. I ran out of that airport faster than I'd ever ran before.

*Lauren's POV*

"I can't believe she's gone." I said, my head down, as a tear fell. "I know dawg, I miss her too." Dinah said, putting her arms around me. We reached the tour bus, and we stepped in. "I'm gonna go to my bunk." Camila said, the other girls shook theirs heads as the all went to their bunks. I sat on the couch and cried in knees. "I miss her so much." I sobbed to myself. I heard a knock on the bus door. "That better not be Austin wanting to take Camila on another date." I said opening the door to find Y/N standing there out of breathe, but she still looked just as beautiful. "AHH!! OH MY GOD Y/N!!" I yelled jumping in her arms. Wrapping my arms around her waist. Then standing straight as my arms went around her neck hugging her, as my head layed on her shoulder. Her arms were still around my waist as we stayed hugging until she spoke up "Lauren I couldn't leave, I couldn't leave your side. I need you with me. I know it late but I just can't lea-" she said but I cut her off, crashing my lips with hers. God how I loved her lips on mine. "Y/N!!" I heard behind me. The girls all joined in on our hug. "I love you all!" Y/N said. We were all crying joy tears. "Sorry to ruin the moment but we gotta head to Salt Lake City." Our manager said. We all got into the bus. My fingers intertwined with Y/N's "Girl, you had us all crying our asses off!" Dinah said, we all started hitting Y/N with pillows, until it turned into a full out tickle war. We all finally calmed down after 15 minutes and watched a movie.

*Y/N's POV*

We finally finished watching the movie,Frozen. We've literally watched in 20 times. "Girls I'm super tired, I ran all the way back here so I'm gonna go to bed." I said, getting up, they all hugged me and I felt Lauren intertwine her hand with my hand. I smiled at her, As we both walked to her bunk and got in it. "I'm sorry." Lauren said facing me with tears in her eyes. "Why are you sorry babe?" I asked, slightly confused. "I'm sorry for not being there to save you. When you needed me, I'm sorry I'm a bad girlfriend. But I love you so much. Im so sorr-" she said, but I cut her off. Kissing her passionately, it soon turned into making out. We pulled away when air was needed and smiled at each other. "I love you Y/N." She said, arms around my shoulders. "I Love you more Lauren." I said, planting a goodnight kiss on her lips. I laid on top of her like always, and she moved her arms around my waist, as I buried my face into her Neck falling asleep in her warm embrace.

A/N: I LOVE YOU GUYS! I CANT BELIVE I HAVE OVER 400 VOTES YOU ARE INCREDIBLE!♥️♥️😘😘

BY THE WAY SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT!