🎈IT chapter 2🎈

27 years after we left the well house, i was living with Richie. we had a kid and we were married, as happy as we could be. yes, Richie matured...... for the most part.
it was the night of July 24 when we got the phone call...

RICHIE POV
*RING RING*
"y/n sweetie, can you get that?" i say over my shoulder.
she walks in, "yeah i got it"
she puts her down and goes to the phone... "hello?"
a quick pause
"oh hi Bill"
i turn my head and look at y/n... bill? i think to myself, we haven't seen each other in years.
there's a long pause and y/n's face drains to a pale white.
"no way. Mike? Mike Hanlon?"
"what about homeschool?" i say
she mouths "one second"
"....oh... ok. yeah... we'll be there. okay. bye Bill" she says and then hangs up the phone.
she rubs her temples and looks at the floor.
"what happened to homeschool?" i ask
"who's homeschool?" Penelope asks
"Richie..." she motions upstairs
"we'll be right back sweetheart" i say to Penelope.

YOUR POV
Richie follows me upstairs and i shut the door to our bedroom. "so what happened to homeschool?" he says, readjusting his glasses.
i sigh and imform him, "IT's back from its hibernation and it took Mike"
Richie opens his mouth to say something but nothing comes out
"Bill rounded up the losers. we're meeting at the Well House in and hour"
"what about Beverly? she's still living in Portland"
"Bill flew her over. we have to go get ready"

>>>TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY LEAVE<<<

"Penelope, honey. stay here and don't-"
"yeah i know the drill" Penelope says when we walk out the door.
we smile to her and shut the door.
i start the car and Richie sighs.
when will this be over?

RICHIE POV
y/n puts her hand on my shoulder. "we'll find him, Rich. don't worry"
"that's not what i'm worried about. i'm worried about losing you"
"you won't lose me" (HAHA reference from ST)
"how do i know that?"
"i'll be by your side. at all times"
i smile

we get to Neibolt and we pull up next to the Well House. the losers are already there.
"Richie. y/n. long time no see!" Beverly says. her hair is long again and she's older. everyone is. "good to see y'all" Y/n says

we go down the well and into the tunnels and into the main part. my eyes widen and y/n flinches when we see Pennywise standing over a bloody Mike. y/n gasps and i grab her hand.
IT chuckles and says "well. well. well. look who it is" i glup and look over at Bill. he's focused on Mike. Eddies shivering and Beverly's just standing there, expressionless. Ben hands Bill and I a gun. Stanley hides behind y/n. "Mike!" y/n and Beverly yells. He turns his head, showing us he's alive.

We all go at him, hitting it with bats and chains and knives. Ben gets Mike and helps him. IT suddenly grabs y/n from my grip and holds her in a necklock. "Y/N!" i yell. Everyone stops. "you want her? come and get her!" IT teases. Bill and i glance at each other. we grab our guns and cock it. "WAIT! IT'll just move y/n in front of him and then the bullet with hit her instead" Beverly says holding her hand out. y/n tried to open her mouth to say something but ITs choking her. Pennywise just laughs. "looks like you got a new fear Richie!" he looks at me in an evil way. "and that.. is losing y/n" he says and claws y/n in the throat, leaving three, bleeding, marks on the side of her neck. y/n gasps and cries in pain. grasping IT's hands, hoping he'll let go. "Fuck! y/n!" i take a step toward her but Pennywise lunges toward me and i fall back in fear. "you allllll are scared now!!!" IT laughs. i start to cry. Beverly glanced at a pole next to her. "leave my friends alone!" she says and hits him in the head with it. Pennywise falls back and lets go of y/n. she gasps for air and i run to her. i pick her up in my arms and hold her. she pants and holds onto me. Pennywise gets up and smiles at Beverly and Bill and i. Eddie looks at us. i grab my gun and shoot IT right away. Bill, Eddie, Mike, and Ben flinch when they hear the gunshot. Beverly and i walk over to Pennywise. he's laying on the floor, emotionless. he starts to choke and then gets up. i hold up my gun again. instead of coming at us or smiling, Pennywise just leaves us, having no expression on his face.

Beverly sighs and Bill goes to her and hugs her. i go back to y/n and hug her tight. we all get up into a group hug.