Panic Attack

RICHIE POV
broken beer bottles filled my kitchen, my mother was drunk on the couch. "Richieeee babyy"
i hesitate but answer her, "yes mama"
she looks at me and slurs, "do me a favooorrr and grab me my beer can from the fridge"
i bite my lip. "mom that's enough. you're already drunk"
"no i'm nottttt"
"mam. just put it down" i guide her hands away from the many beer cans and bottles on her coffee table.
"don't speak to me like that, you don't get to push your mother around!!"
here it comes....
before she could do anything to me, i bolt upstairs to my room, locking it behind me.
"RICHIE TOZIER!" feet stomp up the stairs.
i face my locked door in fear.
"open this damn door!!"
"no!"
"I SAID OPEN THE DAMN DOOR"
"NO!!!"
"this is why dad left us! it's because of you! you worthless piece of shit!!" i hear my mother walk downstairs and slam the front door.
i run to my window and see her walk off.
i sigh in relief, but i'm horribly upset.
it's true. i am the reason dad left us.
i wasn't the son he dreamed to have, i wasn't good enough. the day he left changed me forever, i felt like i was never going to be happy again. until i met the losers club. until i met my best friend Y/n... my crush, i should say. they all excepted me.
i snap back into reality, tears were falling quickly down my cheeks and my breathing quickens as well.

YOUR POV
"y-y/n??" a shaky voice grabs my attention.
i get up from my homework and grab my walkie talkie that was just talking.
"yeah?"
"c-can you come over?" it's Richie. the voice crack gives out the fact that he is crying.
"sure, i'll be there in five. hang in there, kay?"
he just sniffs and hums in response.
moments later, i knock on the Toziers front door.
the walkie in my hand vibrates and Richie's voice sounds out, "it's open. i'm in my room"
i push open the door, a waft of alcohol fills my breath.
i make my way upstairs to Richie's room.
knock knock
"it's y/n"
"come in"
i open the door, Richie's down in the corner of the room with his head in his knees.
his head lifts up in my appearance, his heavy breathing, tear stained cheeks, foggy glasses and red eyes shoes his panic attack.
i crouch down next to him and slowly run my hand down his arm "shhh... you're going to be okay"
"can you.. can you hold me"
"yeah" i wrap my arms around him and keep whispering good things to him. "slow down your breathing Rich" i softly reassure.
"i-i can't"
"just... just..." i try to comfort him but i don't know what to do.
i lean in and kiss him.
he takes a moment before kissing back, our lips moving in sync.
we pull back for air eventually, "you okay now?" i giggle.
"more than okay"