💙Brave💙

*RIIIIIIIINNNNGGGGGG*
the bell goes off and Bill, Eddie and Richie run out of class. "FINALLY. the last day of school always takes forever!" Stanley says, catching up to them. they head outside and meet up with y/n, Ben, Mike, and Beverly.
they all dump their books into the trash. Richie cackles evilly, and y/n laughs in response. "you guys wanna go to the quarry today?" Beverly asks. Bill responds..."yeah sure! i missed the sight of-" but is cut off by Richie. "missed the sight of y/n's bod-"
Beverly hits his shoulder and he smirks.
"shut up Richie" Eddie scoffs
y/n just playfully rolls her eyes
they start walking off
"i'm just saying. y/n's got some nice curves-"
"you're d-disgusting" Bill stutters
"all of you are disgusting" Henry taunts and walks up to them
"except for you. you're mine" he slaps y/n's ass and y/n looks down
Richie walks up to him and shoves him
"oh you're gonna regret that Tozier" he says, standing up
he takes out his knife
Richie doesn't move
"Richie. let's go" y/n whispers
Richie grabs Henry's arm and twists it. he drops the knife. Richie grabs the fallen knife and throws it across the parking lot. Henry looks up and glares. Richie just looks down at him. "don't you ever touch her like that again" he says and kicks him in the shoulder. he turns to the group. "whoa" Eddie says. y/n stands there, shocked. "you were brave" Stanley finally says. "yeah. brave for his crush y/-" Eddie starts but Richie elbows him. y/n looks over to him. Richie nervously laughs, "it-it's not true. i-"
y/n quickly pecks him on the lips
Richie looks back at y/n and blinks with his buggy eyes. "h-hi"
y/n giggles
Richie kisses her back, this time longer and more passionate.