🤬Rock War🤬

"you losers are trying to hard" Henry teases from the other side of the stream. he looks at Beverly. "she'll do you. you just have to ask politely. like i did"
Beverly clenches her jaw and glances at me
"fuck off Henry" i speak up
Ben grabs a rock and yells.
He chucks it and hits Henry.
"the fuck?"
Everyone picks up a rock and starts throwing.
sounds of rocks wizzing through the air, rocks hitting people, people yelling and cursing at one an another.
and all above that... "ROCK WARRRRR!!!!" i hear Richie say and i turn at him right as he gets hit by a rock.
i flip my head around and one of Henry's goons smirk at me. i grab a rock and chuck it at him. hitting him right in the middle of his forehead, "fuck you asshole!" i say though my gritted teeth. he falls back into the rocks and hitting his head once again.
"damn" Richie says weakly as i rush over to him
"jesus Rich!" i say and prop him up in my lap
he weakly smirks as i stroke his forehead.
"FUCK YOU BITCH" we get interrupted by another one of Henry's goons. i stand up and so does Richie, still clutching his head in pain.
Beverly takes a rock and throws it at the boy. he falls back.
"nice throw" i look at her
"thanks" she nods.
Henry's friends run away, leaving Henry by himself.
i immediately chuck another rock at him.
He falls to the ground and moans.
We all glare at him.
Eddie, Ben, and Stan gladly walk off.
Bill and Mike scoff and glare at Henry before walking off.
i glance at Beverly, who's also looking at me, we all off together.
after a few feet of walking we hear, "go blow your dad you mullet wearing asshole!" i turn around to see Richie facing Henry, flipping him off. i chuckle as Richie catches up to us.