👊My Brother, the School Bully👊

"give them back!"
i hear a familiar voice from behind me...
Richie
he was laying on the ground with Henry, my brother, hovering over him.
i didn't know Richie that well, there were some rumors that Richie liked me but i don't pay attention to rumors. more than half of the time, they're false. it's stupid.
Henry just sarcastically chuckled and threw Richies glasses across the field.
"i-i need those!"
"i- i need those!" Henry mocked. i clenched my fists, he was getting on my last nerve.
all of the sudden Henry's fist collided into Richies cheek.
i had enough
i dropped my backpack and stormed over to Henry. "leave him alone, jackass"
i saw Richies eyes light up when he saw me. he looked pretty cute with his glasses off, and yeah with his glasses on too.
"what are you gonna do about it sissy?" he chuckles into my ear and shoves me.
i turn away and scoff. my brother and i, never got along very well.
i look at Richie on the ground. "y/n!" he warns, but i already know that Henry's doing behind me. i kick my foot out from behind me and i hear Henry groan. i turn to him quickly and grab his knife that he was holding out to me.
"you were really going to STAB your own SISTER on school grounds?" i get up in his face.
he says nothing.
"im gonna tell Dad" i tease
"no. y/n please don't." he says, calmly.
"i won't if you leave Richie and his friends alone"
he gets up and glares at me but leaves.
the rest of his douchebag friends leave as well.

i watch him go and then go to Richies glasses, pick them up, and hand them to him. "th-thanks" he stutters, like his friend Bill. i nod in response, "no problem. don't let him get to you"

i get him some ice and place it on his cheek while we sit on a bench. i don't know what to say and neither does Richie. we sit there awkwardly. until, Richie gently pushes my hand (that was holding the ice on his cheek) away, and kisses me.