🎀Welcome Home🎀

RICHIE POV
i set my tray down next to Bill. everyone was smiling. "what's wrong with you people?" i say furrowing my eyebrows. Beverly is the first to speak up, "y/n's coming back!"
i groan. "UGHHH are you fucking serious? she's so annoying! she doesn't deserve to be a loser. she deserves to be with the gossip bitches" Ben looks confused, "who's y/n?"
"before you came to the school, y/n was in the losers club for awhile but then she moved away"
"why can't she just pick one place and stay there? i hate her. she's so annoying" i interrupt
"she's not annoying. she never was. you're the one who's annoying. plus, she probably changed"
i roll my eyes.
"when is she coming?" i groan
"monday. six days from now" Beverly answers
"great. that gives me enough time to plan my death" i scoff
"j-just give her a change, R-Richie" Bill says
"yeah. you're the only one that thinks she's annoying" Eddie adds on.
"whatever" i say.
i'm not looking forward to this.

(TIME SKIP-6 days later)
the losers grab our books from our lockers, and from behind us we hear a voice... "wasssssssuppppp Losers!!"
Beverly spins around and hugs y/n
i slowly turn around
i readjust my glasses
wait. no way.
i'm not seeing this
Beverly was right.
she did change.
in a very good way.

YOUR POV
Beverly pulls back from our hug. "i miss you so much!" we say at the same time. i hug Eddie, Bill, Stan and i get introduced to some new losers, Ben and Mike. then i turn to Richie. who surprisingly is not glaring at me. "hey Rich-" i say awkwardly. "h-hi" he says back. "later when we get a chance, can i talk to you?"
"y-yeah"

RICHIE POV
whoa.
i mean wow.
she's gorgeous.
she definitely changed the last few years.
she's suddenly super attractive and funny and kind.
stop Richie. this isn't you. falling for this girl. your enemy
.....
except i don't really hate her anymore.
i kinda....
..like her. like more than friends.

YOUR POV
we meet up at Bill's for a reunion-get-together. we sit in a somewhat circle and talk. "i'm gonna grab a drink" Eddie says and Bill, Beverly, Mike follow. Stan and Ben start a conversation. this is my chance, "hey Richie... can i talk to you now?"
Richie nods

RICHIE POV
i want to tell her.
how i feel
is it too early though?
no i can't wait.
there are probably some other eyes on her
i have to take my chances when i have the time.

YOUR POV
i get up and Richie follows me into the upstairs hall.
"I just wanna say, i'm so so so so sorry about my actions in the past... i was a real jerk and you don't deserve that. no one does" i apologize.

RICHIE POV
she rambles on and on about how she's sorry and she keeping apologizing. i can't wait no longer...
".... it was a really bitchy thing to d-"
i cut her off and kiss her gently.
she slowly moves her hands to my shoulders and i put mine lightly around her waist. pulling her closer, deepening the kiss.

YOUR POV
We pull back after several seconds. both of our faces are red and i giggle a little. he smiles and looks off to the side awkwardly. "i really like you y/n" "i really like you too Rich"
he puts his arm around me and leans his head on my shoulder. "welcome home"