PART 1

AUTHOR'S POV

Another boring day at school. All the student went to school as usual.

There's one girl who is sitting alone by the window. She is not interesting in socialize so she just mind her own bussiness.

She put her headphone on her head and listening to the music. Her finger started to moving according to the melody of the song.

Then an idea just popped up in her head. She open her notebook and start to write what's on her head.

Not longer enough, there's eight figures standing infront of her. She quickly close her notebook and hide it.

She lift up her head and saw eight goddess standing infront of her.

"Hi Chaeyoung!" a tofu skin girl greet her.

"Hey Dahyun"

"We all saw you sitting alone and we decided to invite you to lunch with us" the big eyes girl said.

"That is so nice of you Jihyo. But i prefer being alone" she refuse politely.

Who is she kidding. She having a lunch together with the school queens? She must be crazy so that's why she refuse. She doesn't want any of their fans attack her.

"Please~ we want to know you well" the squrriel girl pouted. Seriously, who can ever resisted her?

Chaeyoung give up and nodded.

The girls smile happily and when back to their sit.

"Step one checked" Tzuyu said. "Well that was easy" she added.

"Well~ who could resisted me" Sana said proudly. The girls rolled their eyes.

"Slow down. We don't want anyone else knows about this" Jeongyeon shushed them.

"Proceed to the next step Twice" Nayeon said, smiling evily. The girls nodded.

Twice is the most popular group in the school. Of course there were another group as well but not as popular as Twice.

~~•°•~~

The school bell rang and the students immediatly ran to the cafeteria.

As Chaeyoung keep her stuff inside her bag, a pair of hands clings at her arm.

She chuckled as she saw Sana being a snake as usual. Her face getting red as Sana smile cheekily at her.

The other just laugh at her cute reaction.

"Don't worry you will get used to it" Mina said.

Chaeyoung nodded and they walk to cafeteria.

As they arrive at the cafeteria, Chaeyoung could felt many eyes are on her.

She looked down, avoiding the stares.

Jihyo notice her and look around. Many of the students are whispering at them.

"Why are Twice hangout with that freak?"

"That freak doesn't deserve to hangout with them"

"She is a bitch"

"Yeah, she is also an attention seeker. Hangout with Twice just to make herself popular"

Jihyo who heard the critisms turn to look at Chaeyoung.

The poor girl still had her head down. She bet Chaeyoung had heard it.

She suddenly felt pity to her. Chaeyoung being the victim here.

After the whispering incident, Jihyo act Chaeyoung as her friend. Her members still doesn't know about it and just acknowlaged that she is doing her job. She actually doesn't like that stupid challenge they've made with their stupid enemies. Jihyo is secretly protect that cub from the bullies. She knows that Chaeyoung is being bullied so she would beats the bullies after school without anyone knows. Jihyo would clings to Chaeyoung all the time so that the other students will afraid to bullied Chaeyoung. Her members become more and more suspisious about Jihyo recent changes.

But at the same time, there's one member who secretly watching them get close. She felt anger and jealous as she saw how close the cub and Jihyo. After spending more times with the cub, she realise that Chaeyoung would make her happy and in fact she giving her the happiness that she never felt before. Slowly, her feelings started to change. From just a 'fake friend' to a love. She never knew she will be a gay someday. Thanks to that sanake -_-

"Mina. Mina~ Mina? Mina!" Mina chuckled as someone called her name.

"Yes?"

"Do you even listening?" Momo is been talking to her and all Mina do is space out.

"Mmm, sorry what was you talking about?"

Momo sighed. "You've been thinking about her right?"

•••••

TWICE IS NOT EVIL IN THIS STORY. MAYBE SOME OF YOU WILL THINK THAT TWICE IS EVIL IN THIS STORY BUT THEY'RE NOT. JUST GO BY THE FLOW😊