PART 24 : UNTOLD

The routine keep on going and Mina will always watching Chaeyoung if she had a chance.

Finally, almost a month of practicing, the tournament day had come. The members are all nervous since this year it was held at their school gym.

Jihyo came as she promise and the girls came along since they are apart of the cheerleader team.

The fact that they know Chaeng's nape isn't recovered yet make them worried about her.

Mina and her squad are sitting their occupied sits for the cheerleaders. They bought some foods and drinks while enjoying the show. They also bought it for Chaeyoung.

"Why are you buying that strawberry milk?" Mina asks because Jihyo was prepare it for Chaeyoung.

"That cub really loves drinking milk especially strawberry flavor. She must drink it every morning."

They nods. "We really don't know her well huh?" Jeongyeon smile bitterly.

Jihyo chuckled and patting her back. "It's okay. You can ask me about her...or you can directly ask her" Jihyo smile.

"How am I gonna ask her of she keep avoiding me?" Jeong pouted.

"Stop pouting..it's disgusting you know" Nayeon rolled her eyes annoyingly.

"How dare you talk to me like that granny!" Jeongyeon fired back.

"Granny?! I'm still young and pretty okay..unlike you ostrich" Nayeon stick her tongue out.

"Enough you lovebirds. You guys are disturbing others people" Jihyo quickly separate the 2yeon before things getting worst.

Nayeon cross her hands and pouted while Jeongyeon silently cursing her.

They laughs as the 2yeon were acting like children.

~

Chaeyoung and her teammates walk into the gym. All the students clapping their hands as their school team make their appearance.

As usual some girls are whispering about the smol cub. But the whispers is loud enough to be heard by Mina and squad.

"Just calm down penguin. You need to kill people today" Momo teased as she saw Mina was clenching her fist.

"Yeah just bare with it unnie" Dahyun giggles. They burst into laugh when they saw Mina face as red as tomato.

"No need to worry Mina. They aren't the cub's type" Jihyo patted her head while laughing.

"Stop it before you guys are on my killing list" Mina threatened them. They immediately stop because Mina is the scariest when she mad thought she her personalities are calm and quiet.

They averted their eyes on the cub as she was warming up before the competition starts.

After done warming up, Chaeyoung drink her water and her eyes caught someone.

Mina

She knows that Mina was worry about her and so do the others since her nape isn't fully recovered yet.

Jihyo wave making her snapped out of her thought. She smile and walk towards them.

She already make her decision. She wants to end this. She wants to be like the old time.

On the other hands, they suddenly feel nervous when they saw her walking towards them.

"I thought you wouldn't come"

"Of course I would come to support you cub" Jihyo smile, ruffling the younger's hair.

"Jeongyeon unnie"