PART 26 : DISTURBANCE

They keep chatting while waiting for the others to comeback with foods.

“Wait..why you didn't tell me that you have cousin?” Jihyo averted her eyes to Chaeng.

“Because he is not important” she said bluntly but then a big hand suddenly pulled her ear.

“Ouchhh! I'm sorry..I'm just kidding! Geez!” she glared at Chanyeol and rubbing her already red ear.

They giggled since the two cousin were acting like kid. Such an immature.

“I'm actually move to America since I was still a baby and few years after that Chaeyoung and her family moving in”

“I think that is when we still a kid, right?” Jihyo asked and Chaeyoung nodded.

Chanyeol continued his story. “This shorty had to move because her family had to manage their company since it's in chaos”

“Hey! Stop calling me shorty!” she crossed her arms and pouted.

“You are short, Chaengie” Mina giggled.

“Oh stop it!” Chaeyoung whined.

“Well..you've heard her cub,she's telling the truth” Nayeon laughed.

“Oh I'm so done with you guys” she looked away, sulking like a kid.

The door was opened, revealing the girls who just came back from the cafeteria.

“What took you so long? I'm freaking hungry now!” Sana whined.

“Blame Momo for the late” Dahyun put the plastic on the table.

“It's just there so many food to choose” Momo chuckled.

“If I were there you're gonna be so dead” Sana growled.

“Who's this?” Tzuyu asked, pointing at the Chanyeol.

“I'm Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol. Chaeyoung's cousin” he smiled.

“Oh hi..woah you are really a tall guy” Jeongyeon amazed.

“Not really” he chuckled, rubbing his nape from embarressment.

“Lets eat now” Jihyo declared.

“I'm sorry. I have to go. My parents need me” Chanyeol apologised.

“Oh too bad but hope we can meet again” Jeongyeon smile.

“See you guys around and please take care of this shorty” Chanyeol beamed a smile.

“I said stop calling me shorty!” Chaeyoung whined.

They chuckled and Chanyeol patted her head softly.

“Just kidding. I'll go now, take care cub” he waved and leave the room.

“You got yourself a pretty handsome cousin there” Tzuyu said while eating her food.

“Yeah, but unfortunately someone already fall for him” Chaeyoung smile teasingly.

“Really? Chanyeol is really a lucky guy tho” Nayeon joined in, teasing the younger who already had face red like a tomato.

“Who fall for him?” Dahyun asked innocently.

Sana saw that her dubu looked confusing, whispering something to her ear making the latter nodded and starting to smirking.

“I'm going to the toilet for awhile” Jihyo stood up. She wanted to get out from the room to cool down herself. She felt the room was hot but actually she can feel her face heated up from the teasing.

They laughed as soon as Jihyo went out. This is the first time Jihyo liking someone. That is why they keep teasing the latter.

They eating and laughing like there's no tomorrow, oblivious that someone is peeking on them, watching with the eyes full of revenge.

Wait and see till I get you back, Son Chaeyoung’

~

Mina parted away after the whole day spending her time at the hospital. She waved at the squad and drove off.

She was smiling like an idiot the whole time, thinking that she had a great time with Chaeyoung.

She was to happy until not realising that someone is following her car. She arrived at the apartment when she received a text.

Are you already home?

She smile upon knowing a certain cub was worrying about her. The both changing their phone numbers just incase if she needs help.

She quickly reply the text.

Yeah, I just got home

Few minutes after she got to her house, her phone rings.

Good to hear that. Hope you have a good rest :)

Mina stood infront of her door, giggling all by herself.

You too cub :) and don't even dare to escape

She playfully warned the latter.

No I won't! What makes you think like that😣

Because you are unpredictable so I've no choice but to warn you😤

Fine😑 I'll go now. Don't forget to lock the door okay?

Okay..I'll see you tomorrow after school👋

Seen√√
9:43pm

She press her phone to her chest. What a protective cub she is. Mina sigh happily before locking the door like Chaeyoung told her.

But there's a certain person hiding behind the wall not far from Mina's house. The former smirked evily and leave the place.

I'll warn you Myoui Mina. You will never have her’

•••••

Uneditedddd~

Sorry for the delay