PART 6

AUTHOR'S POV

Chaeyoung just arrived at her mansion. She flopped herself on her bed and let out a sigh.

She’s still thinking about Jihyo's words. Now, her head is full with thought.

Slowly she felt her eyes getting heavier and drifted of to sleep.

~

Meanwhile, Jihyo felt happy and relief that everything is over. Not everything actually.

She don't know how to tell her friends about this. She also worried that Chaeyoung might stay away from her.

Jihyo is getting comfortable with the cub. She loves her presence. She treated Chaeyoung like her own sister.

Jihyo is getting sleepy and soon her eyes were close hoping the next day will be a better day.

~~•°•~~

The Next Day

Chaeyoung went to school with happy face. She never felt like this happy after the pain that she suffered a few years ago.

At last, there really is people who wants to be her friend not because of her status as a rich kid.

She went to school with her old look. She is not pretending to be a nerdy anymore. She is sick with the pretending things. She just want to be herself now.

Chaeyoung saw Jihyo at the school gate and decided to called her.

“Chaeyoung? Is that you?” Jihyo's eyes widened as she saw Chaeyoung.

“Yep, it's me you silly" Chaeyoung giggle.

"You look different” Jihyo amazed.

“This is actually my real look” Chaeyoung giggle after saw the thomas reaction.

"Wow, it's amazing! Wait- are we okay now?” Jihyo asked. She worried Chaeyoung might planned something to her.

"I thought about what you'd told me so we're okay now" she smile showing her dimple.

Jihyo smile as she felt relief. She hugged the younger and walked to their class.

"What about the other?" Chaeyoung suddenly asked.

"It's okay. Leave it to the GodJihyo!"

Chaeyoung laughed at the older silliness.

~

When both of them walked to their class, they can hear everybody is gossiping over Chaeyoung.

'Is she newbie?'

'She looks familiar'

'She is smoking hot'

'She looks so beautiful'

'Who is she? She looks so familiar'

Chaeyoung smile when she heard the compliments thought she is worried that someone might now her status.

They both walk into the class and heard some of them gasped.

Jihyo smirked when she saw their reaction.

'What a hypocrite' she thought.

This time, Chaeyoung sits beside Jihyo while Sana sits beside Mina.

Mina felt jealous yet confuse why with Chaeyoung sudden changed. She just shrugged off and pay attention to their class.

~

The bell ring and all the student went to the cafeteria.

Jihyo and Chaeyoung went out without waiting for the girls. They kinda avoided them.

It's because Jihyo weren't ready to told them.

“Don’t you think Jihyo is avoiding us?” Nayeon pissed. She knows Jihyo since they were kids. If she had problem, she will tell Nayeon.

“Yeah, she dragged Chaeyoung with her. It's not fair. I want to hangout with that cub too” Sana whine.

“Me too. Are they forget about us?" Dahyun pouted.

Meanwhile, Jeongyeon who silent starting to doubt Jihyo.

‘What are you planning Jihyo-ah?’ she thought.

Jeongyeon also felt angry when their friends mentioned about Chaeyoung.

She suddenly felt invisible because none of them notice her.

She is planning something to get rid of Chaeyoung for good.

•••••

I'm sorry for making Jeong look bad. Actually she's not a bad person in this story.

Also im sorry for the not update. Im really busy with school plus the exams are killing me😭😭

Again sorry for keep you guys waiting🙏🙏