PART 17

“Any idea how to get Chaeyoung back?”  Nayeon asked, sipping her drink.

Right now, they were at their usual cafe. They agreed to talked about how to get Chaeyoung back.

“I think we should kidnap her and force her to come back to us” Dahyun said cheekily.

“Ouch! It’s hurt unnie~” Dahyun whined as Sana slightly knocked her head.

“Then don’t stop giving weird idea” Sana glared at the latter.

Dahyun nodded as she doesn’t want to make her love mad.

“Anyone else?” Nayeon asked.

“I think we should try talk to her” Tzuyu being the mature maknae as she is, well sometimes.

“That’s great idea but how we’re gonna talk to her. She barely talk to anyone except–” Nayeon paused and averted her gaze to Jihyo.

They followed Nayeon’s gaze and looked at Jihyo. She almost die from choking after saw 7 eyes were staring at her.

She composed herself before replied. “what?”

“How do you know Chaeyoung is coming back?” Mina bombared her with a simple yet tough question.

“I am the president of student council, of course I know” Jihyo calmly replied thought she was fucking nervous.

“Really? Looks like you already know before she got here” Mina being the smartest among them asked her again.

“Y-yeah, I mean no. I just know 2 days before she came here” she almost spit the truth.

“I know you Jihyo. You can lie to everyone but not us” Mina stared at Jihyo intensely.

“We know you well Jihyo. Spit it out. NOW” Nayeon said.

Jihyo sighed knowing that she can’t hide it forever. They need to know the truth.

“Fine. I know it a few months ago. She told me. We actually still keep in touch after she left for America” Jihyo paused to see their reaction. Just as she thought, they were shocked.

“That is why you keep holding your phone everywhere you go” Jeongyeon said. They always saw her massaging someone. Sometimes she would smile or laugh or serious. They thought Jihyo had a ‘secret friend’. They used to asked her whether she had a boyfriend or girlfriend but she just said it was her long lost friend. They just shrugged off but it kept going when they hangout too.

“Yes, she always ask about you guys. Whether you guys okay or not. She might be cold now but trust me she need some space before she could talk to you. Believe me or not, everytime when we chatting, the first thing she ask is you guys. She said she miss all of us but being as stuborn as she is, she too afraid to say it” Jihyo added. She looked at their reaction. It was so priceless.

“I don’t know what to say” Nayeon still shocked same goes as to the others.

“Me neither” Jeongyeon chuckled.

“She also told me to take care all of you. So give her time to think” Jihyo said while sipping her drink.

“Time? She already had 2 years to think. Isn’t it enough?!” Tzuyu growled. She felt slightly anger to the cub.

“Respect Tzuyu. She’s your unnie” Dahyun warned her.

Tzuyu doesn’t listened to Dahyun and kept growling. “We already give her time! It’s been 2 fucking years. Why she still need to think?!”

“Tzuyu” Nayeon as the oldest calmed her down. “We’re in the cafe, lower your voice please, we disturbing the other customers” she looked around and saw people were looking at them.

“I don’t give a shit about what people are talking about me” Tzuyu said.

“Tzuyu, mind your words. You're talking to your unnies right now” Mina spoke. She glanced at Jihyo who clenched her hands under the table while shooting them a calm expression. Mina knows Jihyo will exploded anytime soon.

“She doesn’t even care about our feelings. She such a coward–” Tzuyu words were cutted by Jihyo’s voice.

“Enough is enough Tzuyu! You don’t know how much she suffered. Even before she met you guys, she already being suffered!” Jihyo glared at chuckled Tzuyu then went out from the cafe. She quickly drove her car to her apartment.

On the other hand, Tzuyu still froze after what Jihyo had told her. Same goes as the others.

“This is all your fault” Dahyun blamed her. “If you listen to me, this won’t happen”

“We had to go find Jihyo and you have to apologize to her. She’s your unnie you shouldn’t do that” Sana glared at Tzuyu.

They paid for the drinks and went out to find Jihyo. The first place they went was at the Han River. It was Jihyo and the girls favorite place. But all they found was nothing. No sign of the latter.

“She’s not here” Jeongyeon said.

“She’s not here either” Mina replied.

“She’s not here too” Momo replied as she was in the convenience store.

“Why the hell are you searching in there” Sana rose her eyebrows.

“I thought maybe Jihyo would be in here” Momo smile cheekily.

“She’s not like you Momo” Nayeon rolled her eyes. Momo shooted her a death glared but the bunny girl didn’t scared a bit.

“I think I know where she is” Mina spoke. Their attention were at Mina words.

~

Jihyo laid on her bed after done taking a hot shower. She need to be calm down. She need to rest. As she almost drifted to sleep, an annoying sound from the bell house rang, earning a groan from Jihyo. She lazily went to the door as the person rang it non-stop.

“Alright alright! Just stop ringing!” she hissed.

She opened the door and suddenly a certain squirrel hugged her tightly.

“We’ve been searching you for hours!” Sana said still hugging the thomas.

“What do you want?” Jihyo asked coldly.

“Don’t you want to invite us in?” Sana asked.

Jihyo sighed and gestured them to come in. Jihyo close the door as all of them sitting in the living room. This is not the first time they came to Jihyo’s apartment.

“What did you want?” Jihyo asked again.

Dahyun nudged Tzuyu’s arm, gesturing the latter to say something.

“U-unnie I-I’m sorry for what happen earlier” she apologized while looking down.

Jihyo sighed. She slightly smile and nodded.

“I know you didn’t mean too” she leans in and hug the latter.

“What do you mean by the Chae is suffer a lot?” Tzuyu asked after breaking the hug.

The girls were gazing on Jihyo, hoping that the latter would tell them. They dying to know what happened to the baby beast.

•••••

Miss me? Hehehe btw enjoy~