PART 5

CHAEYOUNG’S POV

The weekend felt so fast as i was sleeping over Mina’s house.

I still can get enough of her. Also i think i’ve became closer to her.

I wanted to told everything about me but i can’t. My past still haunted me.

I was living in America since my father had to manage our company branch there when i was 13. I was a rich kid but i don’t like to bragging about myself. I was living happily when a girl came into my life. She was my first love. I never feel so happy before. She is the school sweet heart. Everybody wanted to be with her. And i can called myself a lucky person to have her. We date about 2 years.

I trusted her. I give everything she wanted but it’s just a wasted. She’s the one who turned me into an antisocial person. I used to be so friendly but it was destroyed when she found out that i was a daughter of one of the most powerful man. She used me for her own good. What is more upset was we broke up at our 2nd anniversary. She was cheating on me. She dumped me so harshly. She insulted me for being so trustworthy. I was so ashamed that she insulted me infront of our school. On that day, i never trust anyone ever again. I always fake a smile whenever they approached me.

But the whole things change after i met Twice. They’re the reason why i wanted to be myself again. But what if they just used me?

I sighed quietly but enough to be notice by the angel beside me.

“Are you okay? You seems to have problems” Mina asks.

Well if you want to know, i was in the same class as Twice since i’m also the smart ass along with them. That’s why were in the same class even thought were not the same age.

“Nothing. It’s just i’m tired” i said while smile.

“You should get enough rest chaengie” she chuckled then patted my head.

“Yeahh, i think i should” i giggled.

I felt my phone is vibrating in my pocket. I took it out and read the message. It was from Jihyo unnie.

GodJihyo✨💕

Hey chaeng, meet me at the lockers room after school.

Hey, sure. I’ll meet you as soon as possible.

I lift up my head and my eyes search for Jihyo unnie.

My eyes soon met Jihyo’s. She smile sweetly and nodded as she meant it that she really need to see me.

~~°•°~~

MINA’S POV

I heard ringing tone by Chaeyoung’s phone. She smile while reading it.

I was wondering who would text her. She looks happy. I slowly felt something weird inside me. I realise that i felt jealous.

Why the hell am i jealous? I’m not even her girlfriend” I thought to myself.

I notice Chaeyoung is looking around and her eyes were landing on Jihyo’s. Both of them are staring. Jihyo give her a sweet smile.

Now my blood is boiling. I don't know what the hell is going on with me but i really hate it.

After School

The class is over. Everybody is packing their things.After packing, Chaeyoung stood up and make her way to Jihyo.

I saw Jihyo was clinging to Chaeyoung and they walked out.

I glare at them as they stepped out from the class.

I chuckled as someone patted my shoulder.

“Jealous?” Sana smirked.

Sana might be like to fooling around but she is awared the changing of people’s behavior.

“What? No!”

“Then why are you glaring?" Tzuyu asks. I can see her teasing smile.

“Shut up and lets go” I said coldly.

“Someone is mad~" Dahyun teased.

I rolled my eyes and walked out. My blood still boiling and I had to calm myself before someone got kill today.

Jihyo is my bestfriend. She will always be my friend. I can’t hate her. But i'm curious what is she planning.

~~•°•~~

JIHYO’S POV

“Since we’re together now, why not we just went to the cafe near the school instead of the lockers room”

“Sure” Chaeyoung replied. My arm were still linked with her. Also, i'm nervous as hell. I don't know how to start but I'll give it a try.

We arrived at the cafe and ordered our usual.

“So what are you going to tell me?” she asked.

Now, I'm sweating like hell. I hope she would listen to me till end.

“But promise me that you will listen to me till the end. You can judge me after everything is finish” I looked into her eyes. My voice is getting serious.

I took a sip of my drink and start talking.

“Actually–”

•••••

Sorry for not update yesterday. I'm not feeling well so I couldn’t finish writing.

Hope you enjoy it!

--HANA--