PART 13

Mina and her squad arrived early than usual. They walk to their class and as usual some of the students are talking about them.

They maintain their cool faces and ignored the whispering.

Suddenly, someone or should I said a group appear infront of them, making their famous arrogant faces.

“What do you want Jimin?” Mina asks lazily. She's really annoyed by the guy’s presence.

“I want you Mina” Jimin says seductively. Most of girls will fall for Jimin’s voice and face but not Mina. She hates him so much.

“Never in a million year” Mina harshly said.

“Why don’t you fuckboy just back off before I break your future baby spot” Tzuyu said while giving them a disgusting look.

“Oh ho~, savage but I like it~” Jungkook smirked while bit his lips.

Once again Tzuyu throws him her disgust look.

“If I don't what will you do?” Jimin slowly walk to Mina. He is looking at her with full of lust.

Mina being the tough yet fragile penguin, giving him death glare before pushing him away from getting closer to her.

But Jimin is to strong, he grab Mina’s wrist causes Mina to yelped and pulled closer to him.

The others yelled but they just ignored it. Now, the hallway are full of students watching the ‘dramas’ that about to happened.

“YOU BETTER LET HER GO!” a familiar voice yelled.

“Let her go before I send the 7 of you filthy boys at the principle office” Jihyo warned them. They can senses Jihyo’s voice is getting harden.

Jihyo arrived later since she have something to do. After she arrived, she saw a crowd of people gathering around. She had a bad feeling about this. So she walk towards the crowd and suprisingly she saw Mina being pulled by Jimin harshly.

She then yelled causing all the students were looking at her. Some students whispering about Jihyo is getting mad. No one is allow to touch her friends or you will be suffer from God Jihyo's anger.

Jimin slowly let go of Mina and Sana quickly grab her. Jimin is a little bit scared of Jihyo because she will do what she said.

He doesn’t want to get kick out of collage because this is the 5th times he’s causing troubles. He also doesn’t want his parents knows about this since his parents always thought that he is like an ‘angel’ infront of them.

“Fine, I’ll see you later babe” Jimin smile seductively.

Mina rolled her eyes and throws him a disgusting face.

Jimin and his gang left them. But the students still surrounding them.

“WHAT ARE YOU ALL WAITING FOR?! GO BACK TO YOUR CLASS NOW!” Jihyo shout and all students quickly back to their business.

“You okay?” Jihyo turned to Mina with worried face.

“I’m okay” Mina smile. She thanked Jihyo. If Jihyo weren’t there who knows what might happen to her.

The bell rings and they split up and quickly march their feet to class.

~

All of them are in the same class because they are in the same major, Music except for a few subject.

The professor were lecturing until the principle came.

“I want to see Mrs Park for a moment please”

The professor nod and the principle gesture Jihyo to come with him.

She packed her things and followed him. The girls were looking at her confusingly.

The professor continue the lecture until lunch time.

“Where is Jihyo unnie?” Dahyun whined.

“She’s still with the principle Dubu-ahh” Sana patted her head softly.

“Relax~ finish your meal now before the next class begin” Jeongyeon said.

They nodded and lunch time is over. All the students march their feet to their class.

“I need to go to CR, you guys go without me first” Mina then went to the CR.

~

Mina just finished doing her business. She went out from CR and quickly walk to class since she’s already late.

“Well well well~ look who’s here”

The most hated person that she hates. Park Jimin.

“Get out of my way stupid” Mina hissed.

“I told you that I’m gonna see you later right?” Jimin smirked.

He walked towards Mina and pinned her to the wall.

“W-what are you doing” Mina scared by Jimin who look at her lustfully.

“I want to make you mine” He then attacked her neck kissing and sucking marking that is his property.

Mina cried for helped but it’s useless since the hallway is empty. She give up and cried while mumbling Chaeyoung’s name.

Then she feels that Jimin’s grip was loosen. She slowly open her eyes and saw Jimin on the floor holding his bruise cheek.

She looked at the person who save her. Her eyes widened after saw the person. Her tears slowly begin to fall.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

“S-son Chaeyoung?

•••••

Enjoy~

I just came back from camping and it’s hella tiring. So I can’t update since the place have no line.

Now I need to rest because my body hurts so much.