PART 30 : CRY

As they arrived, they saw Nayeon crying outside of Chaeyoung's room.

"What happen?" Jeongyeon immediately hugged the latter, trying to calm her down.

"S-she's g-gone" Nayeon cried endlessly.

They froze. Mina didn't believe her.

"No it can't be. Chaeyoung can't be dead" she shook her head and chuckled but her tears were streaming down.

"Y-you must be j-joking right?"

"No Mina I'm not" Nayeon hugged her but she push her away and went into Chaeyoung's room.

Chaeyoung was lying there peacefully. The wire that have been attached to her body has been removed.

Mina shake the latter while calling her name. "Chaengie wake up" but it's useless.

"Chaeyoung-ah it's not funny!" she shake her again.

Her tears betrayed her from streaming down. She hugged the latter's body, crying rapidly.

"I love you so much. Please don't leave me" Mina cried.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Then you should listen to me and wait for me"

Mina lifted her head just to see Chaeyoung smile sweetly at her. Once again she burst into tears.

Chaeyoung position herself properly and embraced her crying little penguin. She kissed her crown before Mina pulled away from the hugged.

The girls came in. Their eyes widened as they saw Chaeyoung.

"I ain't crazy right?" Jeongyeon rubbed her eyes.

"Did her soul trying to hunt us" Dahyun hid behind her girlfriend afraid that might be Chaeyoung's soul.

"Did both of you planned this?" Jihyo rose her eyebrows.

"I'm a good actor aren't I?" She smirked proud of herself.

"What exactly happen?" Momo asked.

Flashback

Chaeyoung's eyes fluttered when the light of the sun hit her face. She groaned as she woke up.

Nayeon who just came back from the cafeteria shocked as Chaeyoung already awake.

"You okay?" Chaeyoung nodded. She gestured Nayeon that she wanted to drink.

Luckily, she understood and handed the cub the water. Nayeon called the docter and they check on Chaeyoung.

"She's fine now but just make sure that she doesn't move around alot or else it would hurt her wound"

Nayeon nodded and thanked the doctor.

"Do you want to eat? I Just bought some foods from the cafe" Chaeyoung nodded.

"Yeah, I'm really hungry after slept for hours" She pouted rubbing her tummy.

Nayeon giggled and begin to fed the hungry little cub.

After done eating, Nayeon was about to called the girls when Chaeyoung prevented her.

"How about we put a little drama" Chaeyoung smirked.

"What would I get if I join?" Nayeon played along.

"What do you want me to do?"

Nayeon thinked for a sec before telling her. "Treat me for the whole month" Chaeyoung agreed and they begin to planning their little prank.

End Of Flashback

Mina took a deep breathe and slapped the cub.

"DON'T.YOU.EVER.DARE.MAKE.ME.WORRY.AGAIN.YOU.SMOLBEAN" Mina yelled while slapping the latter rapidly.

"Ouch ouch! Mina, you're hurting my wound" Chaeyoung whined.

"Serve you right!" Mina crossed her arms still upset with her.

"I'm soorryy~" she apologised cutely.

"I thought we lost you you idiot" Tzuyu shoot her death glared.

"Why didn't you tell me too? I also want to have free foods too" Momo pouted.

"Stop thinking about food momoring" Jihyo rolled back her eyes.

They chatted, laughed when they needed until the sky begin to turning into dark.

- - -

8 months later

Mina and Chaeyoung went on a date. They're having fun for the whole day since they already graduate yesterday. So they decided to spend time with each other since they were all busy for the final exam.

They're now at the park having some bonding time alone cuddling on a bench sharing the warmthy from their body.

"You okay?" Mina looked at the nervous cub worriedly.

"A-actually I have something to tell you" the latter fidget her fingers nervously.

"What is it?" althought Mina's face was calm but you can senses her nerves in her tone.

Chaeyoung breathe deeply. "I want to broke up with you"

Mina frowned still processing Chaeyoung's words. After a few minutes of silence, Mina's tears begin to fall. She sobbed hardly not minding their surrounding.

"W-why? Am I not enough? Are you already tired of me?" her sobbed become loud and there's a few people looking at them.

Chaeyoung sighed and kneel down to Mina. She held Mina's hands carefully.

"No, I never get tired of you. I was just thinking that we should end our relationship-"

Mina let go of Chaeyoung's grip and walked away. The latter quickly followed the crying penguin.

"Stop Mina. Listen to me first"

"Just leave me alone" Mina pushed her but Chaeyoung quickly grip her arm.

"I SAID LET GO OF MY-" Chaeyoung cutted her words by a sweet kisses.

She broke the kiss and rest her forehead against Mina's. She looked at her shinning eyes before spoke.

"You didn't let me finish my words yet"

"Mina, I want to break up with you because I want to take you as my legal property" Chaeyoung kneel down and pulled a red velvet box from her coat.

"Please say yes Mina"

Mina couldn't hold back her tears after saw the beautiful diamond ring. She smiled in happiness and nodded.

"I will" Chaeyoung smiled widely and embraced her wife to be.

"I love you little penguin"

Mina slapped her back playfully.

"I love you too little cub"

THE END

•••••

Hey gay nation! Sorry it took years for me to update. So the book is finally end but I'll post the epilogue before truly end my book

Thank you for reading my book and I can't believe that I will get so many readers😱