PART 19 : EXORDIUM

Jihyo felt that something is coming out from her eyes. She touch her face, her tears were streaming down. She don’t know when her tears were burst out.

Her body were shaking. She can’t accept the truth. She mentally cursed at herself for not remembering this.

She still need to comfirmed it.
She went downstairs to looked for her mother. As soon as she saw her, she quickly asked her

“Mom...do you know who is this?”

“Oh...it’s your childhood friend. As I know she is a sweet girl. She moved to America since she was little. I believe her name is Son Chaeyoung” Mrs Park looked at the picture that Jihyo shows to her.

“Why are you asking dear?” Mrs Park lifted her head just too see at her crying daughter.

“Mom...I think I’ve made the biggest mistake” her voice was shaking while crying out loud.

Mrs Park hugged her and caressed Jihyo’s head softly.

“I've made Chaengie sad” Jihyo cried.

“Then fix it. You know what to do sweety” Mrs Park said.

“I have to find her now” Jihyo quickly went to changed and headed to Chaeyoung’s house.

As soon as she arrived at the Son’s mansion, she rang the bell, eager to see the cub.

“Hai...who are you looking fo–” Jihyo cutted Chaeyoung’s words by hugging the latter tightly.

“I’m so sorry Chaengie! I’m really sorry! I didn’t mean to broke our promise Chaengie!” Jihyo cried while the latter scratched her head confusingly.

She suddenly smiled when she knows what is Jihyo talking about.

“How about we get in first. I have so many to catch up with you thomas unnie”

“Yah! Don’t call me that! You know I hate it” Jihyo slightly smacked the cub’s arm. Chaeyoung giggled from the latter action.

Later that they know, they begin to get closer like their childhood time.

END OF FLASHBACK

Jihyo looked down after telling them. She still feel ashamed of what she have done.

The girls also felt guilty especially Tzuyu. She accidentaly cursing at Chaeyoung. And now she feels bad about it.

“Now what should we do? I want the old Chaeng back not the cold-hearted one” Dahyun groaned. Sana rubbed her girlfriend's back gently.

“We just need to fulfill our promise to her 2 years ago” Jeongyeon spoke and looked at them one by one.

“You're right! We did promise to protect her before those disaster came” Nayeon hyped.

They agreed with the idea however, Mina also had another idea.

I'll get your old side one day Chaengie...I promise’

Meanwhile at Chaeyoung's mansion. Chaeyoung was on her bed watching a picture of Mina on her phone. She smile while caressing it.

“This is just the beginning. Now that I am here, I'll protect you no matter what Mina. I'll make sure nobody is going to hurt you. I am going to be your guardian angel Mina. I promise you”

She will do anything to make sure Mina safe except for killing people. She's not that crazy duh.

~