Every Night is Another Story

BROOKE'S CAR:

BROOKE'S CAR:

Beth, Brooke, Haley, and Peyton were all Inside Brooke's car dancing to the music as if they were best friends. Peyton was driving, haley in the passenger seat, and Beth was in the back of the car with her sister who was passed out.

"Come on baby." said Haley.

"We need some music." said Beth wedging her way in the middle too look at Peyton and Haley.

Peyton nodded her head and leans toward the radio as the car veers off the road.

Haley grabbing the wheel "Peyton!" said Haley exclaimed as the car goes back onto the road and Brooke jumps up from where she was lying in the backseat.

"Sorry..." said Peyton looking back on the road.

"Where the hell are we?" asked Brooke.

"Miles from normal." said Haley, causing Brooke to look over at her in confusion. Knowing that Haley only hangs out with Beth and Lucas, not expecting too see her in the car. While looking in between her sister and her best friend.

Brooke looked at Peyton and her sister "What is she doing here?" asked Brooke.

"You invited her!" said Beth and Peyton at the same time.

Peyton, Haley, and Beth laugh at Brooke who just looks confused. Peyton then turns the radio on and Brooke grabs her head in pain.

"Ow!" said Brooke whining.

"Nice what's next?" asked Beth after the song ended.

"Uh, what do you pick, Haley." said Peyton looking at Haley, as both Davis sisters' give Peyton a weird look, knowing Peyton never lets anyone touch the radio.

"Alright." said Haley as she reaches for the radio.

Then the car speeds toward where Nathan and Lucas were walking. As the girls see Nathan and Lucas together, they lean forward in curiosity.

"Oh my..." said Haley trailing off.

"Could this night get any freakier?" said Peyton.

"Nathan with Lucas." said Beth.

"Haley and Peyton?" said Lucas.

"What the hell is going on?" asked Brooke.

...

12 HOURS EARLIER

THE SCHOOL:

Haley, and Lucas were were walking outside of school. When Beth walked up to up to them having not hang out with them for a while from tutoring Nathan, cheerleading, and finals.

"Hey strangers." said Beth.

"Hmm. No stranger than you." said Lucas, as Beth rolled her eyes.

"Hmm." said Beth.