Crash Into You

OUTSIDE THE BEACH HOUSE:

Bethany was in the street in front on Nathan's parents' beach house. When Peyton pulls to a stop with Brooke in the passenger seat and Beth in the back and getting out of the car.

"Every time I ride with you, I swear I'm never going to do it again." said Brooke fixing her outfit.

"Keys?" asked Brooke.

"Tempt fate." replied Peyton. While Tim approached.

"Peyton. You've got to talk to him. Lucas had the better shot. You saw it, right?" Tim said to Peyton.

"Tim, don't worry about-" said Beth when Brooke cut her off.

"Tim? Are you being pathetic?" Brooke asked Tim as Tim rolls his eyes and turns around just as Lucas' truck pulls to a stop.

"What's he doing here?" asked Tim while Nathan walks over.

"I invited him. I mean, since you guys are such great friends now." said Nathan.

"What are you trying to pull?" asked Peyton to Nathan.

Nathan shook his head "Nothing." said Nathan, just as Lucas and Haley get out of the truck and walk over to them. Beth immediately gave Haley a hug surprised that she came.

"I wasn't sure you'd come." said Nathan to Lucas.

"That makes two of us." replied Lucas back.

Nathan then turned to Beth with a small smirk on his face . "Bethany right?" asked Nathan "Hi. I'm Nathan Scott." Nathan said while he hold out his hand for Beth to shake.

"Um, yeah, I know." said Beth shaking Nathan's hand.

Nathan and Bethany walk inside with Lucas and Haley, passing Peyton on the way her having a suspicious look on her face.

...

INSIDE THE BEACH HOUSE:

"Well. I bet their plumbing works." Beth said, and Lucas laughed.

"I'm just saying..." said Beth with a smile, and walked away to look for her sister Brooke and Peyton. Fearing if Peyton knows that Beth is tutoring her boyfriend without her knowing, and if she was okay with it or not.

"Hey, good game, man." said a random guy to Lucas.

"Hey, thanks." replied Lucas, and walks into the dining room, where Beth, Brooke, Nathan, Peyton, and a few others were playing a game.

"Lucas. Come play." said Brooke.

"What's the game?" asked Lucas.

"I never..." replied Brooke.

"And yet apparently you have." said Vegas to Brooke. Which caused everyone to laugh, and Brooke rolled her eyes in return.

"Shut up, Vegas." Brooke said.