Rose

Assassin Number: 250104

Languages: Arabic, Dutch, English, French and Korean.

Primary Weapons: Knives, Nails, Drugs, Small gun, Poison.

Position in the team: Spy, Distraction, Works in clubs.

Strengths: Stealthy, Smart, Determined and has a martial arts background.

Weaknesses: Listens to victims, Doesn't like to get her hands dirty, Demanding, Stubborn.

-Relationships-

Leo: Inseparable, Soul mates, More than royal, Could kill you within seconds, A power couple.

Moonlight: Works well together, Will poison you, Likes to have a fun time together, Lots of sex, Lesbian goddesses.

Jade: Doesn't work together much, Are alright, Would maybe go shopping together.

Diva: Are blood sisters, Go shopping for everything, Parties and Lip gloss, Don't mistake their beauty for innocence, Rose doesn't agree with a lot of things Diva does but excuses that because of their relationship.

Angel: Childhood friends, They look beautiful together, They both like it when people work for them, They're clean bitches.

Oligarch: They're alright-ish, Might hire someone to kill the other, Could be powerful royalty together but no.

Golden Pig: Best friends, Powerful, He'd do anything for her, Loyalty to the next level.

Unknown: She knows a bit more about him than most people, She takes care of her own rides but if she's ever stuck somewhere she knows who to call.

Azra: They're close because of related pasts, They're classy and fancy together, They attend formal events together.

Cerberus: She used to smoke with him, She doesn't like how bratty he is but knows that's Piggy's thing to take care of, She sympathises with him more than she'd like to admit.

-Rose's signature things-
Rose always has a black purse with her. She always chews gum and has her lips painted in blood red. She loves to mark the places she has been to for missions with a  red spray gun , and has her own special mark. She has a pack of cigarettes and a lighter just in case she gets too stressed, though she doesn't smoke too often. She has a gold ring with a red ruby on her left ring finger and has a rose around her middle finger which is a ring made out of gold and diamond.

-About Rose-
Rose has a brow piercing, a lip piercing and has both her ears covered in piercings but she pulls it off nicely. She has a small sword tattoo on her wrist, a tiny butterfly on her neck, little feather under her left ear and a bunch of roses on her thigh. And always has her nails painted in dark red to complement her lips.

-Personality-
She's a feisty lady who knows what she wants. She's had to work hard to get where she is now. She might seem a bit intimidating at first, but if you get to know her and she likes you she'll quickly change. She's generally a calm person, but if you really piss her off she'll make sure you regret it.