Leo

Assassin number: 060803

Languages: Dutch, English, Korean and Russian.

Primary Weapons: Guns, Knives occasionally.

Position in the team: Sharpshooter, Spy, Mainly active in Asia.

Strengths: Very strong and thought out, Can handle weapons, Has a martial arts background, Excellent shooter.

Weaknesses: Can be slow with execution, Easily distracted, Stubborn and hot headed.

Relationships

Rose: An absolute power couple, They're more than royal, The most beautiful thing you'll ever witness.

Moonlight: They don't work together often, When they do it's chaos, They're friends but just don't have the same views on a lot of things.

Jade: They might work together to take out someone important, Aren't together much, Leo doesn't quite understand computers but knows that Jade possesses a lot of information.

Diva: What's more beautiful than gold and pink, They're very delicate and gorgeous together, very high maintenance, Don't always get along but they make up quickly.

Angel: They're good friends, Could come together to work on a plan since he sometimes needs assistance from people who know more about field work, They're both intelligent but in different ways so they finish each other off nicely.

Oligarch: Although he might get on her nerves sometimes she still has a lot of patience for him, She's the reason Rose hasn't killed him yet, She knows how important he and his knowledge is.

Golden Pig: They bond together over their love of gold and expensive things, They're great friends, They go out shooting together, They respect each other for their hard work.

Unknown: She finds him interesting, She often takes care of her own rides but if she's in deep trouble she'll definitely depend on him. They were in the same marine squad.

Azra: She follows him but they often have discussions about the right way to do things, Despite that she trusts him.

Cerberus: She admires his stamina and fighting ability, She'd love to spar with him but is aware of his lack of control and discipline, She has scolded him in the past for his recklessness.

-Leo's signature things-
Leo always has her golden chain on, she never leaves without it. She has her fingers covered with golden rings and has her signature lion ring on her right index finger. You could say she's obsessed with gold, but it matches her personality perfectly. She always has her black backpack with her, where Leo has her golden gun in and other materials needed for missions.

-About Leo-
Just like Rose, Leo has both her ears pierced but obviously rocks them. Leo probably got most of her piercings with Rose. Leo has both her arms covered with tattoo's but she can easily hide them with her clothes. Leo has her mom's birthday on her collarbone and she is definitely not bothered to cover that one though. She always has her lips glossed to match her golden like skin.

-personality-
Leo does what she wants even if you don't agree, she doesn't care. Unless she asked you for your opinion or advice, your opinion isn't valid. Leo bites back, she speaks up. Although she may not seem intimidating you don't want to be on her bad side.