Unknown

Assassin number: 130403

Languages: Dutch, English, French.

Primary Weapons: Rifles, His car.

Function in the group: Driver, Lock picker, Stalker and occasional sniper.

Strengths: Incredible driver, An excellent shooter, Very dependable, Observation, Can get in anywhere.

Weaknesses: Very messy, Doesn't think twice about his actions, not very efficient in anything but the things he's good at.

Relationships

Angel: They're on good terms, He's there for Angel if he needs help.

Oligarch: He's his driver, He has listened to a lot of phone calls and concluded that Oligarch is more powerful than most people realise.

Golden Pig: He respects Piggy a lot for his hard work, He knows Piggy cares for him but prefers to keep his mouth shut.

Azra: He likes working for him, He trusts all his decisions 100%, They've been friends for a long time.

Cerberus: He's always picking the kid up and getting him out of trouble, He has a lot of question marks about Cerberus' actions, He's secretly judging him but knows he still has a lot to learn and gives him the benefit of the doubt.

Rose: He finds it easier to open up to her than to most people, He'll always be there to help her out when she needs him.

Leo: He doesn't see her often so he doesn't really have an opinion on her, He knows that if she requests help she's in deep shit. One of the only marine's he's still in touch with.

Moonlight: They're both quiet people and in meetings there's a lot of understanding looks between them, He picks her up for meetings with Azra and Oligarch.

Jade: He often does work for her and respects her greatly.

Diva: Every time he sees her she looks at him as if she doesn't understand why he's there, He knows that he looks too normal to her.

-Unknown's signature things-
Honestly, Unknown's car is one of his signature things. If he's out, he's either in his car 24/7 or his car is parked somewhere nearby. He ALWAYS has his leather jacket on, while wearing a hoodie over his head. He is always clothed in dark colours, because he doesn't like to stand out. Although he's very calm and doesn't like to get in trouble, he has a bat hidden in his car just incase.

-About Unknown-
He may never show them, but he has a few small and very meaningful tattoos on his arms. Unknown is always a few minutes early when picking up a member, out of fear for being late. So he always has a lighter and a pack of cigarettes in the pocket of his jacket, incase he gets bored and needs a smoke. He's not much of a smoker, but he enjoys doing it sometimes. Though Cerberus already has his smoke-buddy, he and Unknown like to smoke together as well sometimes. He ALWAYS has this leather bracelet on, it's very important to him, since Azra has the same one.

-personality-
Although he's a very quiet person, he has lot of opinions, judgements and feelings about things. You might think he doesn't notice or hear stuff but he's always alert. He's had a rough childhood which caused him to almost completely shut down from people, the only person he trusts 100% is and will always be Azra. Maybe seems a bit cold due to the lack of emotion in his face and speaking, but has always good intentions.