Consilium

09/01/2032
Azra had laid out his plans on the table, covering it fully. He sent out a text and decided to call everyone in half an hour.

He relaxed in his chair, repeating the plan in his head. Half an hour later most of the team was present, and so a call deemed unnecessary.

"Where are Leo and Unknown?"

"I don't know."

Rose didn't even bother to look at Azra while answering.

"Do you think Leo might be-"

The door burst open and Leo and Unknown entered.

"Had to pick her up from the airport."

"Take a seat, please."

Leo took a seat next to Rose while Unknown sat down next to Cerberus. A new haircut framed Unknown's face.

"Thank you all for coming. I know you haven't forgiven me and that's understandable. Alas, I came with something to give back. I've made a plan to retrieve Angel's body. My plan isn't perfect, I'd like your input so it will become flawless."

"That was Angel's job, making flawless plans."

Diva squeezed Rose's hand.

"I know Rose. He won't ever be replaced, but as you know I've already distributed his teammates under you all. We will need to work together to create a plan like Angel would."

A few sighs later, everyone was bending over the table to read and correct.

"Who's going out to get his body?"

Leo scratched her hand.

"I was thinking about you and Unknown. You have experience with retrieving information, high stress situations and you're the neatest."

"That is true. It'll be like the marines all over again."

Leo slapped Unknown's arm.

"Right bud?"

He nodded, shooting her a smile.

"Jade can keep an eye on us through the security cameras. You can hack those, right?"

Jade nodded, smiling at Unknown.

"I'll also make sure that everything goes well in the system. We'll put in that you're there to retrieve his body for the morgue. However, Azra."

"Yes?"

"Don't you think they got rid of it? I mean it's the government, it wouldn't surprise me if they burned him."

"They didn't. His family has been contacted. I will have a meeting with them at 4."

"I want to be there."

"Unknown?"

"You heard me, I want to be there. I want to talk to them."

"Alright, that's fine."

"I don't need your approval."

Cerberus put his hand on Unknown's shoulder to calm him down.

"When do we need to do this?"

Leo sought for a distraction.

"As soon as possible."

"Uh, I guess Jade and I will have to put off our snake experiment this weekend."

"What were you planning to do?"

"Experiment with snake venom. Gabriel works in a serpentarium."

"Hmm."

-
'll stay awake
'Cause the dark's not taking prisoners tonight
Why am I not scared in the morning?
I don't hear those voices calling
I must have kicked them out
I swear I heard demons yelling
Those crazy words they were spelling
They told me I was gone
But I tell 'em
Why won't you let me go
Do I threaten all your plans?
I'm insignificant
Please tell 'em
You have no plans for me
I will set my soul on fire
What have I become, I'll tell 'em all