Oligarch

Assassin number: 160802

Languages: Ukrainian, Russian, English and Dutch.

Primary Weapons: Guns, Knives occasionally, Drugs/Poison.

Function in the team: Funds them with money, Has connections all over the world especially in the former Soviet countries.

Strengths: Has a lot of authority, Knows what he wants and will get his way, Great at Business, Could break your face but prefers to let someone else kill your whole family.

Weaknesses: Comprehension skills are weak, The Three S'

Snobby,

Selfish,

Stubborn.

Relationships

Angel: A love/hate relationship, The only reason Angel doesn't kill him is because he's important, Despite their continuous fights they still work together very well.

Golden pig: Their relationship is rocky, Piggy doesn't like him because he comes from a rich background and he never really had to work for anything, They leave each other alone to avoid conflict, If they weren't so stubborn they could work together.

Unknown: There's no relationship really, Unknown is basically his driver and they had some small talk.

Azra: Both business man that work together, They discuss a lot since Oligarch's connections are very important.

Cerberus: They're both brats and don't really like each other, besides that they still work together, Cerberus is always more than happy to take someone out for him.

Rose: He might hire someone to kill her, They both have mixed feelings about each other, Rose hates him more than he hates her but he's accepted it, They'd be so powerful if they worked together.

Leo: She works for him occasionally, She's the reason Rose hasn't killed him, Despite her annoyance she still has patience for him, She knows there's more to him than what he shows.

Moonlight: They often work together because of money, He brings in the money and she takes care of it, He's the only guy she really works with.

Jade: She would love to know everything about him but his files are very hard to find, He knows that the day she hacks into his life it's over for him.

Diva: Both are from wealthy, corrupt families, They don't get along very well, They're both very evil, rich and powerful.