Cerberus

Assassin number: 201003

Languages: Dutch, English, German.

Primary Weapons: Knives, Anything he can get his hands on, His hands.

Function in the team: Fighter, Takes care of bad clients, Azra's dog.

Strengths: Could fight for hours, Doesn't feel pain, High stamina.

Weaknesses: Extremely aggressive, Gets blinded by anger, Very messy.

Relationships

Angel: He knows Angel doesn't like him, He respects Angel for his authority and intellect.

Oligarch: He doesn't know how he feels about him. He knows how much power Oligarch has and that intimidates him, He's not important to Oligarch and if he would act out against him he knows it'll be the end of him.

Golden Pig: He hates how Piggy mothers him but deep down he knows he needs it, He's not afraid to speak up against him but definitely learnt from the last time they fought. They both have anger issues.

Unknown: He always depends on him to be there for him, If Cerberus isn't with Azra he's with Unknown.

Azra: He works for Azra and enjoys taking out his anger on bad or difficult clients, He's Azra's dog but he doesn't have a reason to change that.

Rose: If she's stressed she'd definitely ask this kid to go smoke somewhere together, She finds him bratty but lets Piggy take care of that, He thinks she's amazing and she's his favourite out of everyone.

Leo: She used to scold him a lot but has given up on it, Still thinks he should grow up and learn some self control, He admires her.

Moonlight: He doesn't really know her, He's listened to some of the conversations she's had with Azra and knows she's important.

Jade: He might be a bit scared of her, He doesn't know her well but he does know how good she is with computers and systems.

Diva: He thinks she's very pretty but she's too high maintenance for him, She doesn't really acknowledge him.