Love spell

Pink.

That was all that filled Allura's vision as she navigated the cave on a Balmera. There had been Galran activity that Voltron went to investigate. She waved at the air and put on her helmet, which she had taken off since there was no immediate danger present.

"Pidge, run a diagnostic on what this is!" Allura ordered through the comms. She heard static before Pidge's voice came through.

"It looks like some sort of chemical, has some similarities with dopamine but I don't know what it is exactly." She said in a hurried tone.

"Get out of there until we can pinpoint what it is," Keith's voice blasted through the comms. ",for all we know it could be dangerous."

"Alright, let's rendezvous at the Castle of lions." She said, hurrying out of the cave.

"Copy that, Princess. On our way." Lance spoke, the voice of Hunk in the background.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Allura was in the lab with Pidge, who was examining the sample of air that her suit had stored. "Are there any results, Pidge? I'm quite tired and would like to go to bed." She asked as she huffed a strand of hair away from her face.

"We're almost done, just give me a few more ticks." Pidge responded as she meddled with the castles sampling station.

"Hey, guys. How's the sampling holding up?" Lance said as he entered with a stride in his step. Allura's eyes were locked into him, his entire body seeming like a temple to her. Even the things she never thought she would like, she found herself drooling over.

"Your ears..." She spoke, her mouth hanging open slightly.

"What about them?"

"They're cute."

"What?! Really? I mean I know but I just thought that you didn't like them since you said they were hideous when we first met-"

"Lance shut up!" Pidge yelled at him, glaring from the across. "You shouldn't even be in here, for all we know the chemical can be airborne!"

"Do you even know what it is, Pidge? It might be Oxygen." Lance said with a smirk.

"Lance, just...ugh. You know what? I'll let Coran scan for a while. Do not do anything in my lab!" She said as she stormed out, no doubt angry at the fact she couldn't figure out what the toxin was herself.

"Well, I think I'll go too." Said Lance as he pointed towards the door. "You should probably get some rest." He said as he started to head out.

"Lance, stay." She spoke, giving him her best puppy eyes in order to convince him.

"Oh, alright." He walked back and sat on the edge of the bed, smiling at Allura. "You enjoying the view?" He asked as he noticed her gazing at him with a dopey smile on her face.

"Yeah, I am." She responded with a tone to her voice that Lance had never heard before.

"Oh, I uh-" he cleared his throat and looked at everything but Allura. "Wait, is this the chemical talking or are you actually flirting back at me?" He asked with a frown.

"What would you like it to be, Lance?" She asked before leaning forward and crawling her fingers along his chest.

He gulped and looked down at her, his eyes wide. "I'm sorry, Allura. I can't do this right now. You're under the influence of this drug and I can't." He said before making his way towards the door, walking out despite Allura's words encouraging him back inside the med bay.

He leaned on the wall across from the door and sighed, trying to remember his name. "Oh, hey Lance. You were right, well sort of. The gas wasn't Oxygen but it didn't make her sick either." Pidge said as she came into view.

"What about her actions, her feelings. Would it change that?" He asked, looking back down at her.

"No, Coran said it was completely safe. Nothing changed." She said before walking towards the door to her lab. "I'll go tell her she can leave now."

"I'll tell her!" He said before pushing Pidge out of the way and running in. She heard the door lock with a hiss before she could even try to stop him.

"YOU BETTER NOT DO ANYTHING IN MY LAB!"

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Oof, that's the third, kiddos. Leave any requests for a oneshot in the comments, thanks