Victory or Death

The room was dark, the only sound came from water dripping out of a broken pipe. He could hear his breaths, deep and shallow. He felt his muscles ache and his limbs cry out, begging him to give up. He ignored the pain and stood, using his Broadsword for support. "Allura, please. I know, I know you're in there." He muttered, pushing aside the pain that came from simply talking.

"I gave you an opportunity to surrender, Lance." Allura spoke, stepping forward and kicking Lance's ankle, knocking him down. "You were the one who decided to play hero." She grabbed him by the armor and tossed him across the room. "Face it, you have nothing. You're lion didn't even want you. You're worthless." She said, walking towards Lance. She placed her foot on his back, knocking him back down to the floor.

"Allura, this isn't you! Lotor is in your head! Fight it!" He pleaded, his voice was strained and shaky, showing his true conviction to freeing Allura.

"You think you can save me? I don't need saving." Said Allura. "Lance, please. Join me, I love you." She said, her voice becoming soft as she lifted her leg, giving Lance room to move.

He got up, clutching his side. "Don't you ever. Say that. Again." He said through gritted teeth, raising his sword and swinging it towards Allura, who easily sidestepped. He turned around and charged at her, slashing his sword around. He finally managed to cut her arm, making her stumble back.

"Lance, don't be stupid! I could kill you in a second if I wished. You belong here, beside me." She said, pulling out her own sword.

"I'm supposed to be up there with the woman I fell in love with. You're not her." Said Lance, switching from his sword to a rifle.

"Very well then, I'll have to kill you as well. Just like I will to your fellow paladins. And they will all remember that you weren't strong enough to save them." Allura said, getting into a battle stance.

"I did everything I could for you. I DIED FOR YOU!" He yelled, his voice wavering and his eyes flooding with held back tears. "But don't you dare think I won't kill you if you touch any one of them." He said, aiming his rifle.

"Victory or Death!" Yelled Allura, charging at Lance. Lance dodged, moving to the side and parrying all her strikes with the barrel of his gun. She landed one slash to his cheek.

Lance moved away, taking aim with his rifle and taking another deep, shallow breath. "I love you." He whispered, pulling the trigger.

The room was dark, the only sound was the thud of armor and the dripping of water from a broken pipe.

"Victory or Death, Allura."

_______________

Y'all remember me? Sorry for the 2 week break but a lot of shit has been going on. I hope you guys don't hate me after this? For more context, Lotor basically manipulated Allura into switching to the Galra side, and instead of the Shiro and Keith fight. It was Lance and Allura. So yeah, bye don't hate me💖💙