He is not my boyfriend!

It was Eben, August and Tyler

"Sup Boysss! "I said while shaking a red spray bottle. "Hey Jack, Bean , Jo! " Tyler said with a smile on his face happy to see us. He ran to us standing next to jonah and corbyn. " hey Jacky, you came here to spray some walls too? " Eben said. "Actually yes, i tried to call August but he didn't pick up the phone". I said looking at him a little annoyed , then August looked at his phone with a suprise on his face. "Oh.. heh, sorry jack" August apologized. We talked a bit ,when Eben said he was picking on a little wimp before he came, we just laughed a bit , I wanted to ask who ,but it was to late, I didn't know if I wanted to laugh or not, but it wad kinda normal for us to pick on little Fags.

ZACH'S POV.

The nurse let me go home, so i did so. "Can i come to your place?" Daniel Asked me. " yea sure! " i said with a smile, we walked a few blocks away from my house till Daniel and i saw 6 kids spray painting a wall. I stopped and was watching them. "Why would they do that they are going to get caught!" I said "yea i know" Daniel agreed with me "hey look " Daniel said " they look like they are dancing while doing that!" And we burst out laughing. They looked at us " uh oh.." i said.. "shit where dead" Daniel said. I saw Eben and August, there where the last ones i wanted to see ..but...i saw Corbyn...Jonah.......and....JACK! Oh no no no!im going to get embarressed in front of my crush! "Well well well look who we have here... Zachy!" Eben said. August and Eben laughed. I saw Jack looking at them with confusion. Eben walked towards me and Daniel. Daniel blocked me so they couldn't touch me " i told you i won't let them do anything to you again" Daniel said" Ooo we have a protective boyfriend here guys!" Eben said with a smirk. Jack ,Corbyn, Jonah and Tyler where confused "w..what do you m..mean ? He is not my b..boyfriend " i said while stuttering,WHY DID I DO THAT? And how the hell did he know i was Gay? Only Daniel knows about that. Someone must of told him, or Daniel did, but Daniel would never do such a thing, right?

JACK'S POV.

I heard someone laughing behind us ,when i saw two boys, Tyler's brother and the boy who i saw at the entrance of the school. I saw Eben walking towards them. "Well well well look who we have here...Zachy" he said. I was confused i only thought we picked on some gay kids. I know, i know, its wrong but it was just for fun. Then he said something that clearly went through my mind " Ooo we have a protective boyfriend here guys" he said "w..what do you m...mean? He is not my b...boyfriend" i could see he was scared. I was still confused why Eben thinks he's gay. I never saw him with a guy before, well expect Daniel. Is that the guy Eben was talking about? There was alot of question in my head. But why would i care? "What is Eben talking about? My brother is not gay." Tyler said to Bean, Jonah and i. "I dont know, maybe he didn't tell you?" Jonah said. "Well im not going to pick on my brother! Even tho i don't talk to him that much" Tyler said. "Whats is his friends name?" I asked "Zachary but you can call him Zach". Tyler said. I looked at him.Daniel was screaming that he wasn't his boyfriend and that they are not gay. "