making pancakes..

ZACH'S POV

Next morning

Broooo Jack just said he liked me yesterdayyyyy AGAIIIN, tomorrow we have school and..i will see Eben,and August again.
But everything is fine now. Kate is at my house with Reese and Ryan so i can stay at Corbyns like everyone else is going to do.

"Bro wtf are you doing?" I heard someone yell from downstairs. I went quickly out of my bed and went downstairs to see whats happening.
I saw Jack and Tyler in the kitchen.
"Do you even know how to cook?"
Tyler said.
"Im trying my best okay?!" Jack yelled and acted like he was crying.
"You're doing it wrong again" Tyler said with a annoying look on his face.
"Zaaach please help meeeee" Jack said while looking at me.
"Wow and you wouldnt ask me?" Tyler said pretending to be hurt.
"No you just yell at me" Jack said. And looked at me again.
"Zach pleeeaase?" Jack said.
"Okay, okay fine" i said and went to help.
"Okay bye then.." Tyler said and left.
"Im sorry bro!!" Jack said loud enough for Tyler to hear.
"Goodmorning sunshine" Jack said
"Goodmorning Jack" i said ,smiled and blushed.
"Soo what do you need help with?" I asked.
"I was trying to make pancaked buuut uuhm"
"But you failed making them?" I asked. "Haha how did you know babe?" He said.
God im blushing right now, did he just say that?
"Shall i remake them?" I asked and chuckled.
"Yes please.." he said and went to get the ingridiands what he just put away a few minutes ago. Then he went and sat on the kitchen table. Yes ON the kitchen table

Now im putting the mix in the pan.
Suddenly i heard Jack get of his chair and walk towards me.
"Need any help" Jack asks with his sexy morning voice.
"Uh naah i can do it my self, but if you want to you can". I said.
I could hear Jack coming closer to me.
No jack stay right there where you are.
But no..he walks even closer and puts his hands around my waist. And my hart is beating so fast right now.
"Are you sure?" He whispers in my ear. Aah that gave me chills bro.
"Yea im good thanks" i say.

He grips harder, i gulp, what is he going to do?!
"Why you scared Zachy?" He whispers and rests his Chin on my shoulder.
"I-i-im not scared" i said a little scared cause i dont know what this boy is going to do to me.
"Awh calm down, im not going to do anything to you babyboy" he whispers in my ear again.
FUUUUNDJSKEJWIZ  babyboyy WHAT RHE F***

"JACK WHERE IS THE FLIPPING FOOD? YOU PROMISED THAT YOU WILL MAKE THEM FOR MEEE" Jonah yelled from the other side of the room. "Shut up Jonah!" Corbyn yelled who was sitting right next to him on the coutch.
Jack and i laughed.
"Are you done making them?" He said with his arms still around my waist and his chin resting on my shoulder.
"Yeah im done" i said. And turned around. Shit why did i turn around? I dont know cause you're stupid...well he is going to kiss you any mo-
The voice inside of my head was stopped by a pair of lips on mine. Yes jack kissed me. And i kissed back.
"Guys just give me the fucking pancakes you stupid lovebirds" Jonah said getting the pancaked and putting them on the kitchen table and started eating. Jack and i laughed lmao.
Jack just went and sat there next to Jonah and started eating too.
"Wow its delisious babe thanks!" Jack said. I blushed.
He must stop saying that word or im going to kill him, well i mean..uh..no i wont kill him.
"Yes its delicious thank you Zach 'babe' " Jonah said and started laughing. "Bro you're going to choke" Jack said,but Jonah didnt stop laughing. When he finnaly calmed down he started eating again.
Are you serious? Are you fucking serrious Jonah?
"Okay well im going to go upstairs alo-"
"With me" Jack stopped me and smirked.
Jonah started laughing his ass of again. "Jonah shut up!" Corbyn yelled again.
"Okay,okay geez" jonah said in surrender, still laughing a little.

.....

Then everybody lives hap-
No just kidding i should stop with the 'the end' thing 😅

Love youuuuu 💖🖤