The movies

"Z-zach?" Jack said.
"Yes?" Oh shit
"I-i-i think i like you" Jack said blushing
"M-me to Jack"
"Really?"
"Yes" i said shyly and blushing at the same time.
"B-but Daniel? Isn't he your boyfriend? " Really Jack? Just really?
"Yes he is im just cheating on him right now" i said casually and trying my best not to laugh.
"W-what?!" He said and this moment he was panicking. "Zach i cant let you cheat, im going to kill y-"
I burst in to laughing "Hahaha you really think i would cheat?! Haha oml where just friends Jack, he is not my boyfriend".
"You scared me to death" he said and hugged me.

Next morning at school

"Hey Zachy" Daniel said while walking towards me.
"Hey dani" i said
"Soo where did you go yesterday?" Daniel asked
"What do you mean?"
"Well i mean you wern't at school yesterday and you missed some stuff" he said.
"Oh well i-i-um uh Jack" i said. i actually didnt know how to say it.
"What jack?" He smirked
"Uhmm well you know..uh"
"What Zach is trying to say is, that I kissed him" someone said and put his arm around my shoulders, it was clearly Jack cause he was the only one that i kissed. I blushed thinking about that.
Daniel smirked.
"So guys do you wanna go to the movies after school?" Daniel asked.
"Sounds good to me" Jack said.
"Oh and you can invite your friends if you want, but please dont invite Eben and August. " Daniel said looking at me and then back at Jack.
"Okay i promise" Jack said.

Skip time to da moviesss

7PM

"Okay now get out of my car!" Corbyn said playfully. Everyone laughed.
"What movie are we watching?" I said hoping its not a horrror movie.
"Where watching a horror movie" daniel said.
Are you serious?!
"But im scared of those movies.." i said looking at the ground.
"Oh dont worry Zachy ill protect you" Jack said.
"T-thanks" i said and blushed
"Okay who get the popcorn?" Tyler asked.
"I will" i said.
"Okay" he said
I walked towards the counter and saw a boy with brown hair and green eyes.
"Well hello there" he said
"H-hey" i said shyly
"So what does a pretty boy like you wanna get?" The boy said. Oh shit what should i say?
"Uhm some popcorn please.." i said.
While the popcorn was getting ready the brunnet walked towards me and leaned
over the counter. "So do you wanna hang out tomorow?" He said and smirked.
"I-i well" i treid to say something, but before i could someone placed his hand on my waist and said.
"Well that wont be necessary" i looked over my left shoulder and there was Jack saving my life.
"Why not?" The boy asked Jack.
"Cause me and my boyfriend are going to the beach" Jack said.
"B-boyfriend?" He asked
"Yes, now can we please get our popcorn?" Jack said while looking at me and smiling to make it more believeablle.
"Y-yes sir" the boy said.
"Thanks, c'mon babe lets go" and we walked to the movie thingy maboby.

I cuddled up to jack cause i was scared. Well that was fun.

End of da movies

"Wow.." Jonah said and laughed.
"Yes wow" Tyler then said
"That was scary af" Daniel said.
"Yup" and we started laughing

Corbyns Pov.

There is clearly something going on with Zach and Jack, well i dont mind if they where we just had to keep it a secret from Eben and August cause they hated Gay people. They where cuddling in the movies, when ever a scary part came on Zach hid his face in to Jacks chest and Jack was playing with his hair and Zach was blushing his head off. Soooo there is clearly something going on.

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating for a while, i was just sick and you know how it goes
Peace out ✌💕