Please stop...

Hello guys! Just forget about the "okay Zach i still..." thingy ma bobby 😂

*time skip* JACK'S POV.

9PM

* Just imagine a Thunder storm right now*

I was laying on my bed listening to the rumbles of the storm and thinking about what Eben said "ooh is Zachy cheating on his boyfriend?" Did Zach have a boyfriend? And what did he mean,is he cheating? Well Zach said that he doesnt have a boyfriend...but i dont know who i should believe. Well why would i care cause you like him assholle what? No i dont im straight oo you think what do you mean i THINK? Well you are Jelly right now soo...no im not why are you thinking about him then? Well um.. good question Jack. Your welcome.

"Jacky?" Isla said while opening the door. "Yes? " "im scared" "oh.." "can i sleep with you tonight?" She asked me. "Of course Isla " i said. She then layed down under the covers with me. I could see she was scared so i rapped my arms around her.

I woke up with my arms still rapped around Isla. I didnt want to wake her up so i carefully went out of bed and got dressed . I went downstairs, it seemes like im the only one awake, i desided to go outside for a little walk since it was saturday.

I saw someone running out of there house. I saw that she was crying so i followed. "Are you okay?" I asked the little girl. "N..no my brother is hurting him self again, i dont know what to do. He didnt see me, im to scared to say anything so i just ran outside." Oh im sorry...whats your name?" I asked her. "Reese.." she said while whiping her tears. "Whats your brothers name? Maybe i know him. " "His name is Zach Herron, do you know him?" She asked me. My heart skipped a beat when she said his name "yes i do, where is your house? " i tryed my best not to panic. "Its over here" she said. "Can we run please?" I asked cause we where walking and i didnt have the time to walk, you know what i mean. We began to run and we stopped at the house she oppened the door and we went to Zachs room.

I saw him leaning agains the sink and crying. There was blood all over his arm. Reese left the room. "Z..zach" he looked at me and started crying even more. "I thought you told me that you would stop..." "i..im sorry" he said while sobbing. I walked towards him and hugged the youngest boy. "Zach, Please stop... please stop doing this to your beautiful body. I kissed his forhead. "Im sorry...im really sorry" he said and started crying again. We stayed there hugging for 10 minutes. It felt good hugging him,i..i think i like him.. See you're into boys too i told you, so that means im bisexual? Thats right my man, should i tell him? Aah i think that this is not the time. But what if its to late and gets a boyfriend? Oh..well uhm thats
another story!

I clearly didnt know what i was thinking...i put my lips on his.. i kissed him. He kissed me back, it only lasted 5 secondes. HA NEERRDDD! Oh shut up.
I pulled away while smiling he smiled too. Well he was red as a tomato right now. He is prob screaming and fangurling right now. HAH probably

ZACH'S POV

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOOOOD MY FUCKING CRUSH JUST KISSED ME AND I KISSED BACK AND NOW HE IS SMILING AND IM PROBABLY RED AS TOMATO CAUSE HE IS FUCKING SMIRKING AND BLUSHING AT THE SAME TIME AAAH IM DYING!!!

Shut up Zach you're screaming in my flipping ears! So where were we...ahh here *UHUM*

So i hope you liked this Chapter yes..yes, i have an headache and im going to cry in a corner right now cause i have no clue what to write tommmoorrrrooow...have A good night/day 💕💕