Chapter 62

This is not the end of the flidging book some of you thought it was and stopped reading for some kind of reason but it goes on... TRUST ME 😭❤

*Day of the date nighttt*

ZACH'S POV.

Jack is going to pick me up at 6 and it's now 5..and guess what? He didn't tell me where we are going...AGAIN.

"Okay...just wear something casual....yes casual..." i said out loud crossing my arms together and staring at my closet full with clothes.
*AHEM*

5 minutes of searching; i finally found the best outfit to wear.

Guys! I make these kind of edits on my insta acount! You can just check me out and maybe a follow?

@ imjuliherron      ;)))

I quickly went in to the bathroom and took a quick shower and did my stuff. A few minutes later i looked on my phone to see what time it was.

     |5:45|

Hm..15 minutes. I guess i can wait a bit.
I went downstairs to see my brother watching tv.
"Hey Ryan" i said.
"Hey Zach".  "where are you going?" He asked when he noticed that i was well dressed.
"Uhm-" 
"Date? Hm it probably is..but with who?" He asked him self.
I wanted to answer but he cut me off again.
"JACK" Ryan yelled.
"SSHHHH" i said covering his mouth.
I noticed that Ryan was looking at the kitchen so i decided to turn around.

While i did that i saw the best thing that could ever happen to my life.
I saw a beautiful angel standing right infront of me with the most beautiful smile i've ever seen. I could not look away.

"Uhm Zach?" Ryan asked. "What?"
"What are you doing?" He asked.
"What am i doing what?"
"Why are you staring at Jack like he is the best thing you have ever seen?"

I looked back at the angel who was standing near the kitchen table.
Yup...it was Jack.
"Oh i thought it was and angel...but now i know it's

Jack i don't think that anymore" i said

I looked at Ryan who was wide eyed and tried to hold in his laughter.
Then looked at Jack who was now actually right infront of me and..

OMAHGOD i almost fell because of this douchebag!

"Oh hey Jack" i said and smiled like nothing happened.
"Hey" he said and grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him.
"Yo yo yo yo what do you think you are doing?" I asked trying to get lose from his grip.
But he tighten his grip more and more.

"You think i'm not and angel?" He whispered in mah ear.
"No no no i mean like...uhm- yeah you are not an angel" i joked, but i think he took it seriously.

"I MEAN- Jack you are an angel you are the most beautiful angel i have ever seen" i said acting like i was crying of the beauty.
"Good" he said and rested his head on my shoulder.
"Uh" i said.
It was kinda awkward with my bro around.

"Shall we go?"
"Wait i wan't to stay like this..just a little longer" he whispered.
Fine...what ever he wants.

JACK'S POV.

I wanted to stay a little longer like this.. maybe this could be the last hug..
I opened my eyes and pulled away from Zach.

"Anyway, are you ready Zach?" I asked him.
"H-hey Jack?"
"Yeah?"
"How the hell did you get in the flippin house?!" Zach yelled.
"Uhm..your mom?" i asked rubbing my neck.
"Oh-my-god, you did not just say that!"

I was ready to run any minute now!
"Don't be the seconed Daniel!" He said and started to attack me. I started to run away quickly away but he chased me.

We ran round the house going in the kitchen the living room upstairs in zach's room. Me laughing and Zach yelling playfully behined me.

But...i guess every fun has to come to an end when Zach suddenly fell from the stairs and hit his haid on the table...

Zach has died 2 years ago 2018 from a coma.

Rest in peace my Zachary... i will always miss you no matter what. I will always remember you...you will always be in my heart....

SIKE YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD END IT LIKE THAT?!

NO SO LET'S CONTINUE THE STORY BISHEESSSSSSS! ❤❤

I suddenly stopped in my track as i turn around i see Zach laying on the ground dead- OKAY I SHOULD REALLY STOP DOING THESE PRANKS  😂😂

Lets start over.

I quickly hide in a closet room where Zach can't find me.

"Jack?" Zach yelled.
"Jack? Where are you? I have been searching for hours!" He yelled again.
Lazy ass.
I was not even a seconed gone.
"Jack come or i won't come to the date!" He said.

Oh fuc is he serious??

I quickly ran out the closet. (Haha get it? He came out the- okay..no..)
"ZACH I'M HERE PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!" I yelled.

"Oh here you are!" He said with a toothy grin.
I smiled.

"Lets go in the car skitles" i said to Zach.
"Skitles?" Zach asked.
"Yes, it's a new nickname" i said proudly.
He shook his head and chuckled.

"Okay let's go" he said and dragged me  to the car.

Guys i'm... really really really really really really AND REALLY sorry for not updating!

I'm just busy you know? Like hollidays and christmas and everything? Yeah no?

Ohgay bye

Have a great day/night 💖🖤