it's all fake

JACK'S POV

Zach was still on the phone with Kate or his Gf. Is he gay, bi or pan?! He told me he was gay.. i mean im fine with him being Bi or Pan, but its just not fair that he didnt tell me before..

I took Daniel by the arm and dragged him in to Corbyn's room.
"Uh what are you guys doing in here?" Corbyn asked.
"I dont know? Jack just dragged me here" Daniel said.
"Okay guys i mean..Daniel ..is Zach Bi, Pan or Gay?! Please tell me! Im sick of this you guys always joke around that Zach has a Boyfriend but now..Kate? Who is Kate? Is it his Girlfriend?" I said.
"Oh boy, you dont know anything do you?" Daniel asked me.
"What do you mean?"
"You have to talk to Zach im no saying anything" Daniel said.
"Ugh fine!" I said and walked away.
Im going to ask Zach whats going on and why he didnt tell me he was Bi or Pan before. I walked downstairs wanting to see Zach there, but instead i saw Jonah and Tyler talking.
"Where is Zach?" I asked.
"Your boyfriend went to his house" Jonah said smirking.
"He is not my boyfriend"
"I thought he was" Tyler said smirking aswell.
"He has a girfriend" i mumbeld.
"What was that?" Tyler asked.
"N-nothing.." i said and went and sat on the coutch.

ZACH'S POV.

on the phone

"Kate Daniel and Jack left..oh ya why are we doing this again? They know im gay.."

"Yea sorry babe, but you said everytime we call we act that where together"

"Yea i know but they know im G.a.y
And second you dont have to call me babe anymore there gone.."

"Okay baabyyyy" Kate said and giggled.

I rolled my eyes. She doesn't have to act anymore, but i know she is just kidding.

"Kate im going to Reese and Ryan when are you coming back?" I asked.

"Oh im coming back in 3 hours..so what time is it then?"

"2 am" i said.

"Do you mind staying at your house then for 3 hours?

"Y-yea sure, i might sleep at home aswell so if you come, and need anything im in my room"

"Okay bye love you bestie" she said.

"Bye love you too"

End of da mighty call

I went upstairs and asked if Jonah or Tyler could bring me home.
They both dropped me of and went back to Corbyn's house.

I opened the door to the house.
I saw Ryan still awake playing Fortnight.
"Hey Ryan" i said.
"Hey"
"Im going to check on Reese"
"Kay" he said concentrating on the game.
I went upstairs finding Reese on ground still sleeping.
How did she get on the floor? I chuckled looking at her.
I then walked towards her and picked her up brydal style and put her on her own bed. I kissed her forehead and went downstairs.
"Sooo when are you going to bed?" I asked Ryan.
"Uh right Now" he said and switched of the Playstation.
"Goodnight bro" he said
"Goodnight"
A few minutes later of me staring in to nothing, i decided to go to bed. (Bed, meaning im going on my phone for another hour or two).
I went on instergram and saw a post of Jack. He is so fucking hot i know right? Where did you come from? In your head, duuh oh you're right..
I was on my phone for like i dont know how long till i heard somethimg downstairs. Its probably Kate. I went downstairs and..yup it was Kate.
"Hey bestfriend who i need to act like im your girlfriend infront of your parends and friends" Kate said and laughed.
Oh ya i forgot to tell you guys.. sorry.
Yea what Kate said is right, she is acting like my girlfriend cause i dont know how my parends are going to react when they find out im gay.
"How is your mom?" I asked.
"Well she doing great i think..but i dont know.." she said. "Oh im sorry"
"Naah it's okay" she said.
"Im going to bed im tyred af" she said, and giggled.
"Okay goodnight" i said.
"Goodnight 'babe' " she said and ran away to my room. Yea she sleeps there when she comes over, well i mean you would let you bestie sleep in your bed too right?

....

Aah poor Jack he doesn't know its fake.. he needs to find tomorrow before he does something stupid.. heuheu

Luv you guys 🖤💖