The special date: part 2

We waited for 20 minutes when our food came.

"Here is the food" Tristan said giving me my spaghety. "Thank you" i said and smiled at him.

I'm guessing Jack got jealous because he nudged my leg with his foot.
'Great i can't even smile at my friends' i thought and shaked my head.
Tristan then gave Jack his Pizza and then left.

"We ate and talked like we knew eachother for a million years, it wasn't awkward at all." I told Daniel looking back at the memorie.
"But then he asked me this question, that question that he was the most serious about"

"Hey Zach?" Jack asked me while drinking a sip of his drink.
"Yeah?" I said looking up at him.

"I have this serious question" he then told me.
"Yeah? You can tell me" i said.

"Even i couldn't beleive my ears.." i told Daniel.
"Yeah? What did he ask you?"
"He asked me.."

"What is your favourite color?" Jack asked me.
"Is that THE serious question?"  I asked Jack.
"Uhm yeah" he said with a duh tone

I chuckled a bit and told him what my favourite color is.
"It's black"
"Black?" He asked me.
"But why?"
"Well i think of black as color of fear, mystery, power,  strength, authority, elegance, formality, dreath, evil and many other great things you know?"

"Damn.." is the only thing he said.
"I think black became my favourite color too" he suddenly said and smirked at me.

"I'm not suprised he asked that" Daniel said with a dull face.
I chuckled at his words and continued talking.

"We diceded to leave after a while but- yes there is a but. Jack? Well He gets mad easely and well Trintan winked at me all the time, and you know Jack, he was pissed off."

"Oh and when i say pissed off. I mean BEYONDE pissed off."

"So he excuse him self to go to the bathroom, i followed him with my eyes and saw that he went somewhere with Tris"

"Next thing i know, i see jack coming back with a smile on his face and a scared little Tristan behined him"

"Damn dude" Daniel said and chuckled.

"Apoligize" Jack demanded.
"Uhm.." Tristan thought for a bit but Jack got inpationed.
"Apoligize.now " he said now getting pissed of.

Wow i honestly get scared of him sometimes.

Tristan smirked. Oh god this wont be good.

"Sorry..."

"Princess" i told Daniel.
"He actually called you a princess infront of yo Boy???" Daniel was now whide eyed and his mouth agape.

"Yes he did alright and you'll nevet guess what happeneds next"

"Zach, let's go" Jack said.
"You have to pay first" Tristan told.
"What if i don't?" Jack asked smirking at him.

"Then i'll call my manager" Tristan pointed out.
"I dare you" Jack threatend.

"No no nope nope nope no way, nope!" I said rather quickly if i do say so my self.

'You have to watch out what you are going to say Zach, if you don't you will regret something real big' i thought to my self.

But i ignored my thoughts and said

"There is no way i'm going out of here without paying. The last time i didn't pay in a restaurant i almost got arrested!" I said without even thinking

Shit.

Shit

Shit

Shit

SHIT AGAIN

'Way to go Zach' i thought.
OH SHUT UP WILL YOU?!

"Hm what was that Zach?" Tristan asked me with a smirk plasted on his face.

"N-nothing" i said looking at the ground.
"Oh yeah sure, goodluck, you don't have to pay, i will" Tristan said and left.

"Wait we don't have to p-" i tried to say but Jack cut me off by dragging me. 'Dude i don't even remember the last time that he dragged me...' i thought sarcasticly.

"Where are we going?" I asked Jack.
We where now in a alley way
Suddenly Jack pushed me on the wall.
"Dude what the fuck?!" I yelled at Jack.

"Don't call me dude, and don't raise your voice at me!" Jack demanded and glared at me.

"W-what? What is going on? What happened? What did i do?" I asked Jack trying to force away my tears.

"With who where you when you didn't pay?" Jack asked me pinning me againsed the wall.

"Jack!!!" I screamed.

"What are you doing?!" I asked sobbing.

"Holy shit.." Jack ghasped like i just murdered someone.

"What did i do?!" I screamed inbetween sobs.

Jack hugged me tight like i was going to walk away and leave him.

What happend to Jack?
Why was he mad?

All these questions flying around my head.
But they where all questions that i didn't know the answer off.

"Zach!" A familiar voice screamed out.
Jack broke the hug and looked behined him.
"This is all your fault that he is crying now! It was your idea!" Jack yelled at the person infront of him.

The person pushed Jack and came to me.
"Eben?" I cried out.
"Zach let me explain, it's all a prank! I knew that Tristan would work there so i told Jack to go there, and to make it more fun i made Jack get mad at you for a prank but i didn't know you would cry!" Eben said without taking a stop for a breath.

"But why?" Is what i asked.
"Dude no way! That is why Jack said sorry to you all the time when he brought you home! I was so confused Zach". Daniel said.

"Well it's okay now". I told him.

Daniel knows about the 'not paying after eating in the restaurant' cause you will never quess who was with me.

Yup you quessed it!

It was Daniel all along! And you didn't know, HA!

I got arrested with my bestie!

"Please forgive me Zach! It was all a flipping Prank!" Jack said grabbing my waist and pulling me in to his chest.
"Okay..." i whispered.
"Thank you Zachary" Jack said and kissed my head while i was a blushing mess in his arms...

HA the prank though  😂😂

Oh ya the date is still going further though 😋

Have a great day/night 💖🖤