he left me..

JACK'S POV.

"Thank you jack" Zach said.
"Its okay sweetheard" I said, that made Zach blush..heh.
"Jack what happend on saturday night?!" Daniel asked

I dont remember when Eben and August where beating up zach at 10 something..sooo just imagine it was on saturday lmaooo

"Nothing happend Daniel dont worry about it.." Zach said.
"I know something happend you came home with a black eye! Oh if you Jack did something im going to kill you"
Daniel said.
"He did nothing ,okay Daniel?" Zach said.
But i did something, i let Eben and August beat Zach up. I did that...i broke Zachs heart a few times cause im stupid enough to think he was dating someone...
"Daniel.. Eben, August and I where beating up Zach" i said. I was hurting Zach i deserve to get punched in the face right now by his bestfriend.
"YOU DID WHAT?!" Daniel yelled.
"I-im so sorry" i said, i was clearly sorry, i was hurt...why did i think he was dating Daniel then Corbyn then Kate??!! Im so stupid!

ZACH'S POV.

What is he doing what is he doing what is he doing!? He didnt beat me up! What is he talking about? Eben and August did!

"Jack what are you talking about?" I asked.
"I beat you up several times... how can you even like me? i hurt you. I was stupid enough to think that you where dating firts Daniel then Corbyn and then that girl Kate".
"Jack..."
"No Zach i dont want to hurt you anymore..i think its best for us not to hung out anymore"
"B-but Jack, i dont want you to leave me alone" i said.
"Im sorry Zachary" Jack said and walked away.
"Jack come back here!" Daniel yelled, but he never did.
"I-im sorry Zach" Daniel said and hugged me. I was crying, he just walked away..now i wont hear his beautiful voice..i wont see his beautiful eyes his hair and everyting. He left me..

Hahaha im so evil!
No actually i almost cried WHY DID YOU LEAVE JACK?!

Okay next update im going to make you hate me HAHAHA

Love you💖🖤