the special date 3: he's mine now

The special date 3:
   he's mine now

JACK'S POV.

Zach pulled away from me and asked where we would go next.
I told him that we would go to the beach and hung out there for a few hours if he wanted too.

I felt so frikin bad for the little prank, but its all Ebens fault really. He told me to do a Prank again, he knew where Tristan works and said that it was an amazing place to eat and a perfect place to do the stupid prank.

"Eben uhm you can leave now the prank is over" i said to Eben a bit annoyed that the prank went wrong.

"Yeah sure man, what time are you going to-..uhm you know..?" Eben asked me.

"Dude f*ck off" i told him and grabbed Zach by the hand and left Eben there.

I'm going to ask Zach to be my boyfriend and nobody will stop me! Not even me.

We walked in silence towards the beach hand in hand, man i love this feeling...i love...Zach.

I wonder what he is thinking right now, i wonder if he likes me too? What if he says no? Oh god no please no.

What would he think about me if he says no? What will happen? Will i never see him again? Will we just be friends? Would he hate me?

No there is no way he would say no..

We sat on the sand and looked at the beach, it was so calming. I turned towards Zach to see what he was doing but he was already looking at me. His eyes became wide and he looked away to hide his blush, but i already saw it.

He is so cute.

F*ck it i'm going to ask him, i cant wait any longer. I want him. I need him.

I want him to be mine.

"Hey zach?" I asked him.
"Yeah?" He looked at me.
"There is this question i wanted to ask you a long time ago. " i said while chuckling nervousy.

"Yeah what is it, Jack?" Zach asked.

"I-i.. will you be my boyfriend?"

I said it, i finnaly asked him to be my boyfriend.

He looked speechless. Oh n-

"YES' he screamed.
"i mean yeah, yeah AHEM yeah" he said awkwardly.

I pulled him towards my chest and kissed his head.
"Thank you" i whispered in his ear.

"F-for what?"

"For everything.." i said and closed my eyes.

He's mine now..

ZACH'S POV.

"And here i am...telling you this" i told Daniel.

"Wow...that was beautiful" he said whiping a fake tear away. I chuckled at that.

"Whats going to happen now then?" Daniel asked me.

"I really dont know" i said.
"Do you know what? dont think about it" Daniel said.
"Really? I asked.
"Yeah dude, just think that nothing happened and everything is normal"

"Thank you.."

"Okay! I'm going home!" Daniel said while standing up from the couch. He stayed here a few more hours watching 3-4 movies with me.

"Well okay, see you tomorrow at school then?" I asked.
"Is that even a question?" He asked.
"No" i chuckled.

"Good night!"
"Good night" i said and he closed the the door behined him.

"I guess i'll go to bed now" i said out loud
I walked up the staires and opened my bedroom door and jumped on my bed.

I layed under my covers and drifted to sleep.

BEEP BEEP BE-

Stupid alarm...

YUH YUH YUH...
I'm sorry i left you guys hanging AGAIN.
Ill probably leave you hanging again but dont worry ill come soon enough.

Have a great day/night 💖🖤