The Restroom

ZACH'S POV.

When i started sobbing ,Jack just hugged me. So i hugged him back. It's not like you always find your crush hugging you, right?. We stayed like that till i calmed down. "Why did you do this to your self" he asked (i forgot what jack said, so just imagine he said that okay 😂)
"I..i..i dont know..." i actually knew exactly why i did it. I did it Because... im Gay , Because of those fucking boys who keep Bullying me and ...and you . The bell rang. I wanted to open the door till someone stopped me from doing that. Jack. "So your just going to leave the restroom shirtless and not doing to say goodbye?" He asked me while holding my arm "uh hehe..yea" i wanted to put on my tshirt on when i noticed it was still wet. Shit. "I..its still wet" i said to Jack. "Its a good thing i have P.E ,right?" He said and chuckeld. He then took his hoodie off and gave it to me. Wow he looked Hot without a shirt on.i blushed. He smirked "Here just wear it, i can wear my P.E clothes, there in my bag." He said while putting his t-shirt on. "A..are you sure?" I asked. "Yes im sure. And the other thing im sure of is, do you wanna hang out now?" He asked. "R..right now?" I asked while putting his hoodie on. He smiled. "Yea why not? im going to hang out with Corbyn and  Jonah  anyways so you can come" " B..but we have c..class" "So? Class is boring". He said while opening the door for me. Wow what a gentleman. "Zach!" I heard someone shout my name. "Where the hell where you?" It was Daniel. He grabbed my hand but before moving i said " Daniel.." "yes?" He asked "can we go hang out with Jack..?" i asked. He then looked at Jack, it looked like he just noticed him. "Oh hi Jack" he said. "Hello" daniel looked at me and asked "wait, is that..is that Jacks Hoodie? " "yea actually it is mine. Well let me explain. So Eben and August poured some chocolate milk on Zach, then Zach ran to the bathroom  i ran after him finding him shirtless trying  to clean his t-shirt. 5 minutes later i took off my hoodie and gave it to him. He lookes kinda cute right now with my hoodie on... shit..well yea.. just forget what i just said will ya..." he said blushing and rubbing his hand on his neck. Jack Avery just called me cute AGAIN!Im dying. It felt like i was turning red as a tomato. Jack smirked"Soo can Zach just hang out with me, corbyn and Jonah? You can come too. " Jack said smiling at me. Damn that smile just gave me chills."Well okay then, it doesn't hurt to do it ones, right?" Daniel asked. "Nope" Jack said with a big smile .We walked outside the building. I inhaled the fresh air and looked at Daniel. He gave me a smile, i smiled too.
"Hey Jack over here! Wait why are Zach and Daniel with you?"

OOHH SNAP! Cliff hanger!!
Sorry guys. Have a great day/night 💕💕