????Knock Out????

I caught a red car with orange and yellow flames, pulling up behind me in the reflection, blasting death metal music. He's a Decepticon! "Are you really admiring yourself?" He asked as he transformed. He has this smirk on his face. I admit he's kinda cute too, but he already pissed me off as soon as he drove up. "I am Knock Out. And you are?" He asked. "Electra Magneta," I replied lookimg over my shoulder at him, giving him the stink eye. "You named yourself after a Marvel superhero? Ha!" He laughed. "I like to see you in action." He noticed how different I am. "You have fiber optic hair. And also big ears and primitive like a gorilla," he said. He looked me up and down. "You have opposable thumbs on your feet. How weird!" He said as he got close to me and put his hands on my body. "You have cyber-muscles and long slender body. What kind of Transformer are you?" He asked.
"The kind that will kick your ass!" I answered with sass and headbutted into his face. He grunted and pushed me against the building and grabbed my butt. "So that's where your rear wheels goes. Haha!" He laughed. I pushed his arms outwards and pushed him, and got into a fighting stance.
"Oh... Martial arts. Fun, except my fighting style is cut everything up," he said as his hand transformed into a circulating saw. "Great! I can just break that arm off!" I said. Knock Out said, "Let's dance! In a dance, a gentleman leads and the lady follows. So..." He took a step forward and raised his arm. I prepared to deliver a counterattack. I stepped out of the way, wrapped my arm around his forearm and held it while I pushed against his elbow with the other hand. "I'm good with counterattacks anyways. I can break it off now," I said. I pushed him away. "But it wouldn't be as challanging and fun." "But what about your superpowers?" He asked. "Nah! Just martial arts! It's fun that way!" I answered and ripped a street lamp out of the ground, twirling it around like a bo staff and got into a fighting stance.
Knock Out came at me again. I did a tornado back kick, scratching his paint job across his chest with my long toe nails. "Argh! That's it! You're going down, Chun Li!" He yelled in anger. Someone whispered, "Put on Mortal Kombat theme song! Haha!" Someone did and they were betting. "Really?" I said.
This time things got real serious. He came at me, raising his arm with the circulating saw. I blocked it with the street lamp. He cut it in half. Now I got two. I twirled them around. This time I charged after him first. I yelled as I tried to hit him, but he blocked it. He attacked me with the saw hand, but I blocked it. We kicked each other's chest and fell to the ground. We quickly got up and was at it again.
This time he tried to chop my legs off. I did a backflip avoiding it, then rushed him, kicking him in the nuts. Nuts and bolts fell off of him and leaked energon. People laughed and one said, "She literally kicked his nuts off!" Even I giggled, but was distracted. He slashed across my chest, energon squirted everywhere, including on couple of cars. They transformed, distracting Knock Out. I snuck away and Knock Out called out my name.
That's when I heard Slugbug's scream. Xygonians have superior hearing, so Knock Out wouldn't hear it. I transformed and drove as fast as I can.
Three Decepticons surrounded Slugbug, who is in a fetal position crying. One Decepticon grabbed her hair. As soon as I got close to the other two Decepticons, I roared as I transformed and flew in the air, kicking them both at the same time in a perfect split in the air. I rolled on the ground. As I got up, I kicked the other Decepticon. "Big sis!" Slugbug said excitedly and hugged me. I looked at her. "You can count on me," I said. Then a Decepticon stabbed me, missing my sparks, energon splurting. I yelled in agony, then growled in frustration. I feel Earth's electromagnetic field, something's off about it but I converted it to electricity, optics sparked, and blew the Decepticons away with it. I heard one human say, "Haha! The very definition of a transformer!" Slugbug cheered. I heard a slow clap. "Bravo!" Knock Out said. I took it he took care of my spawns. I caught a glimpse of Sam and his folks watching. "I see you two have the same face," he said. Except she has pink fiber optic hair in pigtails and Maxima has blue in a ponytail. It's a choice, same for the optics. "We're sisters," I replied. "I thought it's martial arts only," he said. "It is, just don't involve my little sister," I replied as I got into a fighting position.
He lunged at me. I grabbed his saw hand and swung around, using a judo technique on him. I wrapped my leg around his neck, he stumbled forward and we both fell on our backs. I still had his arm and my leg around his neck. "Ah! Ah! Ah! You're strong!" Knock Out yelled. I heard cracking noises as I started to pull his arm off. His other hand transformed into a saw. "Ah, crap!" I said, bracing for more pain. He sawed into my legs, I screamed in agony. "Electra!" Slugbug screamed. "Stay back!" I told her. Knock Out finished cutting off my legs. Knock Out got up, his hands changed back, holding his arm. "Now I'm gonna have fun with your little sister," he said smirking as he turned away. "No!" I yelled and lunged at him grabbing his leg. I dug in my nails and zapped him. He kicked me in the face, cracking it up.
His hand transformed into a saw again and walked towards me. I scooted back. "You cyber-formed my planet!" I yelled. "I don't know what you're talking about. I'm just here to collect dark energon for Lord Megatron," he replied. Then I heard a voice over his comlink. "Knock Out! Have you collected the dark energon yet?" He replied, "Not yet. I'm dealing with an Autobot-wanna-be. I'll will tell you more about it when I get back to Cybertron."
Then he looked at me. "Now where were we? Oh yes! I'm about to scrap you," he said. Slugbug screamed my name and I told her to stay back again. Knock Out started to cut at my crouch up to my chest, energon gushed out. I gasped in pain and painfully looked into his optics, he looked back at me with a smirk as he cut into me. Slugbug cried. He spotted my converter behind my beating sparks. He touched it, putting his hand in me. One woman said, "Ugh! That is so wrong! He put his hand in her!" She covered up her boy's eyes. He pushed it away to look and said, "Cool!" "What is that?" Knock Out asked. He saw my electromagnetic converter. "You also have a binary vascular system. That's so alien! You're definitely not Cybertronian," he said. What?! I have a binary vascular system? Of course I didn't spend much time learning about my system. Maxima probably already knows that. I just knew I had a converter because I could feel it when I use my powers. That's when I have an idea. I pretended I wasn't surprised. "It's my dead man's switch. If you extinguish my spark, this whole city will blow," I said, trying to keep a straight face. "What?!" Sam cried out. For reassurance, I winked at him. He sighed. "Nice try," Knock Out said. "How come you're here?" "I'm looking for the Autobots," I said, feeling myself slipping away. "Haha! You have no clue! They're already settling at Cybertron!" He answered. "I would have fun with you more but my master is growing impatient. Until next time if you're alive." He transformed and left. Fortunately Maxima caught up and sighed in frustration when she saw me. I feel myself slipping away, feeling peaceful, like as if I'm falling asleep. I liked it. Death is peaceful. But I fought to stay awake. I have to stay alive to save Xygonia.
"Oh Electra. What have you got yourself into now?" "I'm fine," I said. "You don't look fine. You're a wreck!" Maxima said. Slugbug explained to her what happened excitedly. She grabbed my legs and quickly attached them to me and patched me up. "I'm gonna be a good medic thanks to you," she said. I still couldn't move my legs. The girl from the beach who saved me caught up to me, past Sam. "Hey! Transformer girl! Are you ok?" "Yeah," I replied weakly. "I'm Dakota Farron by the way," she said. She touched my wound. "Wait! Stop! The effects of the bomb is still in my system!" I said. "Seriously?" She asked worried. Sam walked up to me. "You were pretty good until that Decepticon cheated," he said. I heard one of his folks say, "Great! His last girlfriend had to be an alien robot!" He went to them, whispered some things and came back. "I'm coming with you!" Sam said. "Cybertron may not have a safe atmosphere," I replied. "Then I can find a spacesuit. I heard there's a group called Roswell for Transformers, so they may have them. So we are going to Roswell, New Mexico." I replied, "Ok." I still couldn't move my legs so Maxima carried me.