😈The Rise of Unicron😈

I woke up, sensing a big shift in the electromagnetic field. I got up, yelling to the Autobots, "Unicron is waking up! Evacuate the planet now! Remember the plan!" The Autobots space bridged around the world. The remaining stayed. There's a total of around 500 left since the battle in Lubbock. Still too many to name. They'll just have to figure that out themselves on Cybertron. I helped the Americans evacuate. "Food and blankets only," I said. "Cogman? Is the atmosphere ready?" "Yes," he answered back. "Are you sure we need to evacuate the entire planet?" One person asked.
   An earthquake happened. "SHIT!!! OPEN UP THE SPACE BRIDGE, COGMAN!" I screamed. A space bridge opened up. I waited for all the humans to go through. Me and the president exchanged awkward looks. He still hated me, but somehow trusted me. Then he went through. I looked back. The scene looked like something off of San Andreas or some other disaster movie. My other spawns worked on evacuating the southerners. I wondered how they were doing. Buildings falling on top of each other interrupted my train of thought. One was about to fall on top of me. I jumped through the space bridge.
   I sighed in relief. I counted at least a million people survived, of course an estimate. The other Autobots already made it through with more humans and animals as well. Who could blame them? I petted an elephant. The zookeeper led it away to find a place for it. Bumblebee helped. "So now our Earth is Unicron," Sam stated. "It has always been Unicron," I said. "And I bet he's out there hunting for us." I peered out into space, anxiously. "The gravity feels a little heavy," he said, sweating. I began to notice that the elderly has a hard time standing up, even the young ones seemed to have issues with it. "Cogman, lighten up the gravity," I said. "On it!" He yelled as he ran off.
   The American president looked at the Mexican president. "This side is America," he said. Then an Iraqi president said, "Then the eastside of this planet is mine!" One of his people joined in. "Yeah! I can't stand being right by the Jews or the westerners or any others but us!" I looked at the humans. "What?! No, no! Nobody's splitting up Cybertron like you did on Earth! If you want to do that, I drop all of you off on the next planet whether it's habitable or not!" I yelled. "Hm! Y'all are on Cybertron and y'all already think y'all own it! How rude!" "They just want their old life back, Electra," Sam said. "What if they can't get their old life back?" I asked. Murmurs erupted. "Then we make ours lives here!" One said and they all start yelling. "No! You are not gonna fight each other over Cybertron!" I yelled back. "What? It's no different than what y'all did on our planet!" The American president pointed out. "We were just trying to protect y'all from the Decepticons," I said. "Still. We can take care of ourselves," The president shot back. I sighed. "Well then I'm gonna go find another earth-like planet for y'all," I said. "Good!" He shot back. "I'm gonna transform and roll out before I do something stupid!" I said. I transformed and sped out of there.
   Bumblebee followed me. He had four humans with him, Sam, Dakota, Cade, Izzy, and also Squeaks was in the middle seat beside her. "I'm sorry for the way my species behave. We are here with you," Sam said. Cade, Dakota, and Izzy also apologized. Topspin pulled up beside me and I stopped. Lennox and Simmons stepped out. "If we truly are embarking on a journey to find another earth, we need some people with us and I know who," Simmons said. "The G.I. Joes," Lennox said. That's when a jeep pulled up. The G.I. Joes stepped out. I noticed a muscular man that looked like Dwayne Johnson. "You look familiar. What are your name?" I asked him. "Roadblock. Why do I look familiar?" He asked. "An actor looks like you," I said. "Haha! I have a twin that's an actor!" He laughed. The other G.I. Joes laughed and introduced themselves.
   We approached the Autobot spaceship thankfully Slugbug and Maxima saved it. It now has flashy Autobot colors painted on it and colorful neon lights. Well the journey won't be dull. "Thanks, guys. Now that I'm a Prime, let me fly. Don't worry. Third time's a charm," I said. Hound, Drift, Crosshairs, and Rodimus showed up. We all got in and flew off, blaring music. My mission is to find another earth before the humans gets greedy on Cybertron. I radioed in one of my new Autobots, tell them to make sure they don't get greedy.

To be continued...