💕Beelectra💕

I was tuning everything out in grief. Crosshairs noticed and stepped in front of me and bend over to my face. I just stared out into space (literally.) "Hello? Cybertron to Electra?" He said. I still didn't respond. "Ah. She's really spaced out," he said. Optimus sat beside me. "Remember when you said you will check on Sam?" He asked me. Bumblebee said, "I got this, Prime." He put on Powerful by Major Lazer. Then grabbed my hands and lift me up. He started to dance and I danced as I slowly return to reality. Then Watch Out For This, also by Major Lazer, came on and we really danced to it, my long hair flowed with my movement. We were twirling around, swinging hips, and whatever else dance partners does. It came natural to the music. The bass sounded so nice. I was laughing and smiling. We raced across Cybertron, parkouring in and out of mode vehicle mode. I used my gymastics skills in robot mode better than Bumblebee. Then came back to the Autobots, laughing and smiling. We kissed. Optimus stepped in front of me. "You feel better?" He asked. "Yeah. Bumblebee is right. Music mellows people out," I answered. "Thank you for making her feel better, Bumblebee," Optimus said.
We went to a wall of weapons. There's lots to choose from. "Let's see here. Which one do I want?" I said deciding. There's one that looks like Xena's weapon, the ringblade. I took it off the wall. "Hey. This looks like Xena's weapon. Bumblebee stood in front of me smiling. I did a Xena yell and threw the weapon. It even bounced off the walls like her weapon. It made it's way back around to us. Me and Bumblebee ducked and it hit the wall and it got stuck in it. "Exactly like Xena's weapon," I laughed. He laughed too. Slugbug started to play with the ringblade. Maxima was admiring a big scythe. There was bunch of martial arts weapons. I played with them, doing martial arts moves with them to the music, which was Karate by KSHMR. I learn all kinds of martial arts. Wushu, Kung Fu, Judo, Brazilian Jujitsu, you name it. Drift even helped me some with martial arts, but most of came naturally. I just flowed with it, like water. It felt beautiful, like dancing. "My weapon can stop the time," Rodimus said. "So in a way, you're like a time lord?" I asked. He looked at me confused. "I made a Doctor Who reference," I said smiling. "Ah. Gottya. Haven't seen it," he said. "You should. It's a good series. I kinda wish time lords exists. It would be cool to travel through time. Humans have an interesting pop culture," I said. "Well I've seen Back to the Future and I wouldn't want to travel through time," he said. "I have one thing in common with the Doctor. I have a binary vascular system, which means I have two sparks," I said smiling. "That's cool!" Rodimus said. "I also love the self-sacrifices for the greater good. Such beautiful deaths. I hope I die like that too," I added. "Oh... Not the death talks again," Maxima said, hand to her face in embarrasment. I couldn't decide on which martial arts weapon to take, so I took all of them. "Uhh... Are you sure you're gonna carry all that?" Crosshairs asked. "I'm a Transformer. I'm sure they'll all fit somewhere," I said rolling my eyes. Optimus came to us, so did the Dinobots. "Autobots. Megatron had hit earth. We first go to Sam Witwicky. Then we must destroy Megatron. Now transform and roll out!" We all transformed, except my weapons got in the way of the transformation. "Hold on guys. I'm having technical difficulties here," I said. "Hehe! We're so technical!" Slugbug laughed. "Why not just pick one?" Maxima asked. "Well I like all of them," I said. "I got an idea. You carry my weapons because that's what little sisters are for. Haha!" "Why not go with the weapons you had earlier?" Crosshairs asked. "Ok," I replied and equiped the weapons and transformed. Cogman opened the space bridge. "Be safe guys and don't die," he said. I laughed.