????Ambush????

We got back. I transformed out of vehicle mode. The Decepticons got my sisters! I threw a fit of rage and Optimus had to hold me back. "DAMMIT!!! LET GO OF MY SISTERS!!!" I screamed. "And how did you know where I'm at?" They laughed. "Well you had your face all over the news," Megatron said. Knock Out's hologram appeared out of his arm. "Let's see here. Oh! There one of her with a disabled child. It says here, 'The little girl said she wanted to be Electra Magneta. Electra just walked off crying. Sad," Knock Out said. "And there's more." "What?!" I exclaimed. "It's true. That's what is says her," he said. "So they made me sound so sensitive," I said. I looked at the Autobots. "I see why you had to be robots in disguise," I said. Then I looked back at the Decepticons. Using my electromagnetic powers, I picked up surrounding metals floating in the air, like Magneto. The Decepticons gasped. "Should we retreat, Lord Megatron? She knows how to move metal around like Magneto! That means us too!" Cyclonus said. Some of Megatron's foot soldiers tried to flee, but when Megatron shot one of the deserters, the rest stayed. They looked scared. They should be. In a panic, they started to shoot at me. They managed to hit my side and my leg, the rest missed. I yelled, "Maxima! Slugbug! Get down," and threw the metal objects at them, usong my powers. My sisters ducked and the metal hit the Decepticons. I picked up more metal and threw them at them. "Decepticons retreat!" Megatron yelled. I chased after them, then gave up since most of them fly except for Barricade and Knock Out. Plus I cannot fly on Earth. Earth's electromagnetic field is too weak.
   Then the TRF showed up. "Aaaahhhh... Are you flippin' kidding me?!" I groaned in frustration. "Autobots roll out!" Optimus yelled. "I'll distract them for ya," Hound said. We transformed and rolled out of there. The TRF chased after us. We took our human allies with us. I guess it was a bad idea to base in Roswell. Too much publicity.