❤Optimus's Paternal Relationship❤

We went through a space bridge back into Roswell. My sisters ran up to me. "Electra, what have gotten yourself into now?" Maxima sighed. Bumblebee put me down and Maxima started fixing me. "Why do you not value your life?" Bumblebee asked. "I guess it's more of a mental scar left by my dad. I guess his words got to me," I answered. "If his words gotten to you, you wouldn't have saved Cybertron from going into the sun," Bumblebee said. Maxima had fixed my face. She opened up my chest, revealing two sparks, one beating. Bumblebee's eyes went to them. "Whoa! It is like from Doctor Who," he said. I chuckled then coughed. It still hurts. I sighed. "Be still, Electra," Maxima said. She fixed my left spark and the feeling came back. It hurt! I groaned. "There," Maxima said. I got up and shook the feeling off. "I'm always broken. My depression won't ever be fixed," I said staring off into space. Bumblebee turn my head to face him. "Then I will be there for you," he said. He played I'm Sending My Love by r3hab to me. "Aw," I smiled and hugged him.
I heard yelling. Dakota was yelling at Sam. Sam was holding her jacket. Wait. Is that a metal arm she's got? No wonder it seems like she's hiding something. She must have touched my energon back when I first came to LA. Oops. "You there!" She yelled pointing to me. "Change me back!" I looked at her mortified. "Aaahhhh... I don't know how. I'm no scientist," I said. "Great! The effects of the bomb is now in my system too!" She yelled and marched off. "Unbelievable! She could have told us," Sam sighed. I was about to talk more about it when more people showed up. I am definitely popular in Roswell. An alien shows up and they go nuts over it.
People were taking pictures and the paparazzi were asking questions, which made me very comfortable. What made me even more uncomfortable was when a little girl in a wheelchair showed up and said, speech slurring, "I wish I can be like you. I can't drive. It must be natural to just transform and drive, like walking." That brought tears to my eyes. Oh god! Not in front of the paparazzi! Too late, they noticed. I got up and left anyways.
Optimus stopped me. "Are you ok?" He asked. "A little girl in a wheelchair just told me she wished she's like me because she can't drive," I said crying. "So you pity her?" He asked. "Yes," I said. "In fact I would go crazy if I were disabled like that. I'm going crazy as it is. May be I am crazy." "You are not crazy," he said. I heard Crosshairs mumbled, "I swear she's bipolar. She's an emotional rollercoaster. She might as well transform into one." I gnored him. I just see him as another yahoo who's gonna get it someday because karma is good like that. Sometimes karma works too slow. Besides he's part of the team. I don't want to pick a fight with another teammate.
   "Come with me," Optimus said. I followed him to Bitter Lake State Park. We walked to the water. "Move the water," he said. I looked at him questionably. "Water is polarized," he said. "Think of yourself as a magnet." I couldn't help it. I busted out laughing. It's like what Crosshairs said about me being bipolar! "I didn't mean it like that," he said looking embarrassed. "Try and move the water. I seen you do it before." So it wasn't my imagination. I can move water. So I pulled in Earth's electromagnetic field and focused projecting my energy to the water. Earth's electromagnetic field is weaker than Cybertron's but I manged to move the water. It first started about as pellets, then it flowed. Then a voice entered my head. "I felt you using my electromagnetic field! I am Unicron! Begone, alien!" Then a face with two horns appeared. I gasped and staggered backwards in a panic and bumped into Optimus. "What is it?" He asked. "You hear or see something?" I asked. "No," he replied. I was confused. "I just want to see the limits of your power. You might have a chance against Megatron. Let's go back," he said. "I'm sorry for what happened back in Japan. Just don't let your emotions control you." He hugged me and i hugged back. Might? I'll kill Megatron for what he did to my planet and others! It feels like being with a father around Optimus. I wished I had him as a father from the beginning instead. We went back.