💕Jupiter and Saturn💕

I flew off using Cybertron's electromagnetic field, building up my own electromagnetic field big enough to create a gravitational pull. I felt like a Green Lantern character flying in space. I felt my metal skin getting hot and energon boil. I ignored it and focused on building up my energy. "I am Saturn," I said and repeated it until, I noticed my metal skin started to melt and leaked energon. The side of Cybertron that's facing toward started to glow hot. "No! No! No!" I panicked. I could smell the energon evaporate into the air. I concentrated harder. I screamed which seemed to help circulating energy because my electromagnetic field got as big as Cybertron. I moved east side and it followed. It also passed another planet, a gas giant. IT'S WORKING!!! My sparks jumped with joy, but then I felt faint. I landed hard on Cybertron's ground. I wheezed and watched molten metal and energon ooze from me.
   The Autobots found me. "It's a miracle she's still alive," Crosshairs said. "Barely," Hound said. "May be I should revive Optimus for her," I heard Hot Rod say. I heard my sisters call my name. I felt Bumblebee's arms around me. Then I faded away.
   It was dark and quiet. Am I dead? If so then, death is peaceful, like an endless dream. A glowing figure appeared. He looked curiously at me and I back at him. "Hello. My name is Primus," he said walking to me and stodd right in front of me. "So you're the one who got in between Cybertron and the sun, stopping it and it's not even your homeworld. I've been watching. That takes tremendous courage and sacrifice." He touched my hair and smiled. I shrugged. "I don't care if I live or die." Primus looked sad. "You should. They love you," he said. "My sisters are safe with the Autobots. I just don't want to live in pain anymore. I live with mixed up feelings everyday," I cried. "I want peace." Primus held out his hand and said, "You'll find peace in the Well of AllSparks." I started to take his hand, but hesitated. "I'm sorry but I got Xygonia to save," I said walking away. "It's too late," he said. "What?! No!" I yelled crying. Then I heard Bumblebee saying, "Come back, Electra! It's my turn to be your Saturn!" "Then you are not ready. You have too much conflicting emotions preventing you from joining the Well of AllSparks. Perhaps someday but foe now return to them," he said. Then everything went black again.
   I slowly gained consciousness and moaned. There was music constantly going. Bumblebee was holding me. "Music," I just said. "Yeah, it's to keep everyone mellow," Bumblebee said. "Well it's working," I said. He looked at me in content. "Electra, you're alive," he said. My sisters yelled my name and hugged me. Crosshairs stooped in front of me smiling. "So, did you enjoy the Texas heat? Sorry we could save your face," He teased as he took my hair and tickled my nose with it. "What?!" I exclaimed, slapping his hand away. Bumblebee pushed him and he just walked off laughing. "I restored her face just perfectly!" Maxima yelled at Crosshairs. A big figure with red and blue flames stood over me. Rodimus was next to him, who gave the Star Saber and the Matrix to him. "I revived Optimus for you," Rodimus said. "I also had to revive you too." "I was dead? I thought I was sleeping. I was dreaming. I guess death isn't that bad. In fact, it was peaceful," I said. "Don't joke about death like that!" Maxima yelled. I rolled my eyes and looked at Optimus.
   "My name is Optimus Prime," he said. "You're sisters fillled me in of what happened. Megatron must be stopped." "I'll be the one to handle my father," I said. "Understood, but are you prepared to kill your own father?" He asked concerned. "If it comes down to it, if he even still alive," I said. He paused, thinking. "What did you dream about?" He asked. "Primus was curious about me. He said it's too late for Xygonia," I said. "Primus spoke to you? Hm..." He said, curious about me. "I need to check into a couple of planets. "Do you have a radio or something?" I asked. "Follow me," Optimus said. So I followed him to a radio tower. I went to the console. Here we go again. It's in a language I don't understand. "I don't know Cybertronian," I said. Then I felt a weird feeling on the back of my neck. "Wah! Maxima!" I exclaimed, backing away. "What? I just downloaded their language into your brain," Maxima said. "The radio will automatically translate into any language. So radio in any planet," Optimus said.
   "Rhodania was hit too. So I'm gonna check in on them first," I said. I used the galaxy's map to position the satellites. I radioed them. "Planet Rhodania. Come in, Rhodania," I said. Static answered. Then I tried Xygonia. Also no answer. I repeated over and over again. Bumblebee put his hand on my shoulder. "Electra..." He said calmly. I sighed, a tear rolled down my face. "I have to check to see if Sam is ok," Optimus said. He radioed in and Sam answered, "Hello?" "Sam..." Optimus started to say. "Optimus Prime? Oh my god! It's been so long! Oh. How's thing going now? How's Cybertron?" He asked. "It's fine now. The excitement's over," I said. "What about Earth?" "Half of it is cyber-formed but I'm ok. It's the people who were cyber-formed that isn't. Some died in the process, some committed suicide. Some even went missing," Sam said. "Ah. Crap," I said disappointed. "Well. I gotta see Xygonia first, then I will see you. Bye." "Ok," he said and hung up.
   I followed Optimus to the space bridge. "Hey guy! Look!" Maxima pointed at a planet that was pulled away from the sun by Cybertron. Dust and rock still surrounds it. "Wow! I think we just helped formed a system!" Bumblebee said. "All that dust and rock will formed together to make planets and may be even more life," I said smiling. "Right. Somebody should name it," Rodimus said. A joke popped into my. I couldn't hold it back. I gotta say it! "It's Planet Myanus!" I bust out laughing, so did my sisters. The Autobots looked me funny. "Because the Earth system got a planet name Uranus?" I said. The Autobots bust out laughing. The planet was a gas giant, so I named it after a titan in Greek mythology. "The planet is a gas giant, so..." I started to say. "Electra, you are a gas giant," Crosshairs teased. We laughed. "I'm thinking Hyperion, after the titan in Greek mythology," I said. "Hyperion it is," Rodimus said. "Let's go," Optimus said opening the space bridge to Xygonia. I grabbed a pair of swords and handguns, in case of Decepticons. "The way you wear your weapons reminds me of Deadpool," Crosshairs said. I just smiled. We went through.