🌎💔Post-Apocalyptic Earth💔🌎

We ended up back in LA. I was expecting Transformers version of Mad Max with a metal wasteland, but it's looks perfectly normal. So which part of earth was cyber-formed? After spending a lot of time on Cybertron, the gravity feels lighter. The electromagnetic field even felt off, more off than before, but it's still weaker than Cybertron's.
I caught something shiny in corner of my eye. It was a shard that looked like it came off of me. I picked it up. It had strange symbols on it. Optimus took it from me. "You found a Cube splinter," he said. "Cube," I asked. "It's the All Spark. It used to be in shape of a cube," he said. That arouses my curiosity. So I took a piece of me, grunted as I did it, and held it out to him. "You can rebuild it," I said. "I'm curious of what it's like." "I'm not sure if Xygonian metal will work," Optimus said. "You'll never know until you try," I shot back. Optimus sighed and said ok. So he built it. It ended up looking like a sphere instead. "It works but a different shape. How interesting," he said. That arouses the Autobots' curiosity. They just stared. "That is interesting," I said. I tookcit from him, admiring it. "Be careful. It will bring machines back to life," Optimus said. "Like my energon. Gottya," I replied. I still admired it. "I'm entrusting you with the All Spark. Don't let Megatron know you have it," he said. "Really?" I said looking up surprised. Optimus smiled and said, "There is more than meets the eye with you, Electra Magneta." "Did Optimus just smiled?" Rodimus asked.
Then people noticed us, kids ran to me. "Miss Electra!" They yelled in joy and hugged my feet. "Uhh... Kids? Respect my space please? I don't want to step on anybody. In fact let me sit down," I said. I sat down and they climbed into my lap. "Uh. We're going on patrol and will be back," Optimus said. We had random conversations about anything, they even made me laugh. My sister joined in too.
Sam and Dakota walked up. "I thought I heard your laugh. You have the loudest laugh out of the other Autobots," he said walking to me. He saw the AllSpark in my hands. "What is that?" He asked. "It's the AllSpark," I answered. "The Cube? I mean I thought it was destroyed. And it's round!" Sam said. "It was reconstructed from me which probably gave it a different shape," I said. Sam turned to Bumblebee. "Hey, Bee. What's up?" "It's been great," he said looking at me. I saw a hint of jealousy in Sam's face, but I didn't question it. Instead I asked him, "What part of earth was cyber-formed?" "Asia and half of Europe," Sam said. I heard Dakota's arm popped when she bend it and had a pained expression. She had on a jacket. Her hair even look a little thinner. "Are you alright?" I asked. "Egh! Peachy!" Dakota answered. "Ok," I said still concerned. "Anyways, kids. Get off my lap. I got somewhere to be and things to do." The kids groaned in disappointment and got off. "Will you be back?" One asked. I smiled and said, "You can count on it." "I have a cousin name Electra but she's not as pretty as you," she said. I laughed. They left. "So we got Sam and Dakota, and we don't have a spaceship, and also Asia is cyber-formed. What do we do?" I asked Optimus. "I ask Cogman to open up the space bridge our ship to here," he replied. He radioed in Cogman. A space opened up spaceship came through in the sky.
Asia was a mess. We ended up in Hong Kong. The silence was deafening. Transformium cover the ground, buildings, and trees. The metal looks beautiful on us, but not covering the ground like that. Worst of it all, dead, cyber-formed people stood like statues, like they were running from a bomb falling out of the sky. "Oh my god," I gasped in horror. "This is awful!" Sam said in horror. Even Dakota shifted uncomfortably. "Damn the Decepticons!" Crosshairs said. "We gotta stop them," Optimus said. I heard crackling nearby. Pieces of metal fell off of one guy. He moved. He's now made of metal and his blood turned to energon. He had purple eyes and fiber optic hair. He looked at his hands and spoke frantically in Chinese, another language I don't know. I stooped down. The man panicked. He picked up a sharp metal and held it high fixing to stab himself. "No!" I yelled. He stabbed himself. I picked him up and gave him to Maxima. "Fix him and watch him. He's a suicide risk. Be on a lookout for survivors," I said. I looked back at him one more time and walked off. Then I saw a lady with her arm stuck in molten metal screaming. She speak English this time. "IT HURTS!!! IT HURTS!!! IT HURTS!!! AAAAHHHHHH!!!" She screamed. I stopped down. "Let me help you, please," I said. But the woman picked up a sharp shard and yelled, "I will not be a robot!" She stabbed herself in the throat, blood splurted out, and died. I gasped in shock and cried. "To hell with Decepticons!" I heard Hound say. Optimus took my hand and said, "Come on. Get your mind off of it." We only uncovered at least 50 cyber-formed humans. Then we were finished.
"Where are we gonna base at?" Drift asked. "Roswell, New Mexico," I said. The Autobots looked at me. "What? The people are nice. Cade Yeager is running a support group called Roswell for Transformers," I said. "Wait. You met Cade Yeager?" He asked. "Well yeah. He's a nice guy. Did you know him?" I asked. "Yeah. I did," he answered. "Then we should go see him," I said smiling. We went back to the spaceship and went to Roswell. I spaced out sitting Indian style. Bumblebee stood in front of me. This time I was quick to come back to reality. Handclap by Fitz and the Tantrums. This song really does make anybody happy. Sam watched smiling, everybody did. I even caught a glimpse of Optimus Prime smiling. From what I could tell, primes don't party or express any emotions. He kinda reminds me of Spock. I guess I breathed some life back into him.
"We should name this ship," I said. "Like what?" Bumblebee asked. "Liiiike.... THE FLYING NIMBUS!!!" I laughed. "Great. More Dragon Ball Z references," Hound said. I scoffed. "Dragon Ball Z is my favorite anime. I love martial arts and I love the idea of travelling to different planets. Just think! The whole universe teeming with life! We should go to spread love and peace across the galaxy. We shall be known as the peace-loving Transformers," I said. "Great! We got a Transformer hippie on board. May be you can transform into a hippie van instead," Crosshairs said. I gave him the Xena-sneer look, then said, "I rule my own world, 'Crotchhairs," and stuck out my tongue. Everyone laughed. "That's real mature," Crosshairs said sarcastically. "And she comes back! Haha! Bumblebee laughed. "Good idea! We should travel around the galaxy" Rodimus said. "That's a beautiful idea, Electra Magneta. I hope it will happen someday," Optimus Prime said. "It is really!" Sam said. "I'm thinking the ship's name should be The Andromeda." "That's a good one!" Sam said. We continued to Roswell.