😭The Fall of Xygonia😭

I looked in horror. The silence was deafening. Dead bodies scattered everywhere. There were lots of energon splattered on the ground. There was definitely a battle. I checked each body for any sign of life, no luck. Then I heard a moan. It's the queen! I rushed to her side. Once she saw me she said in Xygonian, "Go away! You chose Cybertron over our home planet!" She yelled. I felt tears build up. "But I brought the Autobots. They're finally here," I said in Xygonian. "You're too late. The survivors turned to the Decepticons," she said in Xygonian. "No," I cried. She died in my arms. I sobbed and shook. Tears streamed down my sisters and the humans faces. The Autobots hung their heads in sadness. "This is what I wanted to avoid. And now I failed! I CANNOT LIVE WITH MYSELF!!!" I said as I put my gun to my head. Bumblebee pulled it away and yelled, "No!" He took me into his arms. I sobbed even harder into his shoulders.
   Then an ape-like creature, no, a noncyber-formed Xygonian appeared, checking to see what's going on. "So I guess this is where the legend of Bigfoot came from," I heard Dakota say. She had dark brown hair with a hint of grey in it. She had blue eyes. She had light brown fur. She's as tall as me. Xygonians are slightly taller then most Cybertronians, which however is varied more than Xygonians. I looked curiously at her and she did too, however she drew her gun for caution. "You"re not cyber-formed," I said in Xygonian. "So this is what a Xygonian Transformer looks like," she said Xygonian. "I'm Ronosha. I got as far below surface as I can when the bombs fell. I'm the only Xygonian that's not cyber-formed." "My Xygonian name is much longer," I said in Xygonian. "My name is Electra Magneta. I came here with some back up only to find out I was too late."
   I looked at Optimus Prime, then back at Ronosha. "Come with me to Cybertron!" I said in Xygonian and held out my hand to her. She shook her head. "I won't belong there," she said in Xygonian. "You do however." "You're as much of a Xygonian as I am," I told her in Xygonian. I gave her the coordinates to Cybertron and told her, "In case you change your mind." I heard Optimus say, "Hmm..." We went back to Cybertron.