🎥Hollywood Boulevard 🎥

People stopped and looked as we walked down a big street with palm trees in the middle. Sam sat on Maxima's shoulder and Dakota on the other while she carried me. He looked at me. "Where are we?" I asked. "You're on Hollywood Boulevard. And guess what? Hollywood got unlimited ammo and gasoline," he said. "Cool! Really?" I asked. He and Dakota burst out laughing. "It's just a joke! Haha! You'll get it once you start watching movies," he said. "You'll see celebrities here. Hey look! There's Niki Minaj!" He pointed to a female human. I heard her whisper to the other girl, "Oh look. The silverbacks are back!" "Good one!" The other girl laughed.
   People started to come up to us. So we stopped and Maxima sat me and Sam down. Kids started to climb all over my lap. "Now I'm jealous," I heard Niki Minaj say. There were stars with people's names on it. I traced over it with my finger. Sam spotted a buff, bald human. "Hey! It's Dwayne Johnson!" Sam said excitedly and shook hands with him. "What's up, man?" He responded. Ok. Do everybody know everybody on this planet? I had this strange look on my face. "I am Sam Witwicky. And this is Electra," he greeted me to Dwayne Johnson. "Electra. He's a wrestler and also acts in several movies. I gotta get you to watch Fast and Furious!" Dwayne Johnson just waved at me. Then a woman walked up to me. "Hey! You're that Transformer that used my moves to take down that Decepticon! Or you tried. My name's Rhonda Rousey by the way," she said. "I was mostly just reacting," I shrugged. I held my hand out but realized they're too big. So I let her shake my finger and smiled. Now I'm interested in Earth's pop culture. So I began asking questions about it.
   The TRF guys showed up, interrupting our conversations. Most people backed off, knowing these guys are serious. "So our Transformer girl is a celebrity now," said the guy with one arm. "Maxima? Slugbug? Transform and roll out without me!" The kids in my lap formed a line. "Don't hurt Miss Electra, please!" I felt surprised.  These small organisms are willimg to lay down their life for me? My strength came back. "Out of the way kids,"  the guy with one arm said. The kids yelled no. So some of the soldiers pulled them out of the way. "Shouldn't have come to Earth," guy with one arm said. "I'm just here looking for someone only to find out he already left. So this is temporary," I said. "You won't be leaving Earth. You could provide me another arm I lost in the battle of Chicago against the Decepticons," guy with one arm said. "Boohoo! You can live with a prosthetic arm! I suppose if you're the one facing extinction, you would understand! I see the opposite! You're over populated!" I shot back. The one arm guy look pissed. "What?! Open your big mouth again!" He yelled angrily. "Electra. Don't make the humans angrier," Maxima calmly said. "Excuse me. Who are you?" Sam asked. "I am General Sanders," he answered. "Where's Colonel Sanders?" Dakota joked. Sanders pointed a gun at her. I blocked him from hurting Sam and Dakota with my hand.
   "You know what? Kiss my big shiny ass!" I yelled as I slapped my butt at them and transformed, putting them two in me. People laughed. And... PFFT! I farted out black smoke in TRF's faces as I drove off. Slugbug stuck her metal tongue and blew raspberries at them. Maxima and Slugbug followed, laughing. Sam and Dakota laughed. "Nice one!" Dakota said. I even laughed about it. Sam said, "This Autobot will never run out of gas!" I blared Let The Sparks Fly by Thousand Foot Krutch. I probably be known as The Big-Mouth Transformer from now on.
   We pulled over at a countryside and rest in Arizona. It was already getting nighttime. I'm not gonna get used to this planet's time anytime soon. We watched Fast and Furious and couple episodes of Dragon Ball Z on my floating portable device. Then watched Guardians of the Galaxy, which was hilarious as hell. I died laughing throughout the movie. Kidding! I'm still alive! Haha! "I like Rocket, well really all the Guardians," I told Sam. Dakota was asleep inside Slugbug. "Would you like Rocket even better if he wants you for scraps to build a bomb?" Sam teased. I looked at him. "Then I'll run over him," I said sticking out my tongue in a sassy way. Sam laughed. "You're funny," he said. "My jokes is like a sneeze. They just happen," I chuckled. I noticed he looked at me, almost like love. Great. Just what I need. A human falling love me. Wind blowing through my hair. My hair emitted green glow onto him. "What?" I asked. "It's just your hair reminds me of the northern lights," he said. I smiled. "Well we have whole another day, gotta sleep. Can't believe it's night already. I'll never get used to this time change." I yawned and said goodnight, Sam did the same. Then fell asleep. I swore I felt my lips getting warm and felt like someone was touching my face, but I dismissed it as a dream. Even hugged something in my sleep. "Electra..." A soft voice said, sounded more like a strained voice. I woke up with Sam right by my cheek and Dakota slept next to him. No wonder why my cheek was warm. We continued to Roswell, listening to Roads Untraveled by Thousand Foot Krutch.