5 • Back so soon?

Loki didn't answer your questions. He just pulled you close to him as you closed your eyes shielding you from the light. You felt the blinding light die down and your feet were now on the ground. You slowly raised your head only to be greeted by a loud yet calming voice. "Back so soon?"

"Missed me?" Loki replied. Loki stepped around you and made his way closer to this mysterious man you had yet to speak to. "My Lady (y/n) it's been a while." The man said as he smiled at you. "She won't remember you, her memories are still blurred." Loki replied.

"Well my Lady I am Heimdall, I am the all-seeing and all-hearing guardian of Asgard, I've watched over you ever since you left." He spoke to you.

"Oh god what did you see?" You blurted out to him as your cheeks began to turn red. Heimdall chuckled at you. "Nothing too embarrassing." He said whilst beaming a large smile at you as you began to chuckle with him. Loki rolled his eyes at the pair of you. You teared your gaze away from Heimdall to the two large horses standing by the gateway of the bifrost. One was a bay Friesian cross who had a small amount of amour on him as well as head amour with two horns that curved around near his ears. The one next to the bay was a pure black Friesian with a long dark wavy mane and tail, he had little amour on him however his reins and saddle were dusted and outlined with black and blue unlike the bay who's tack and amour was dusted and outlined with gold and emerald. 

Loki followed your gaze over to the two horses. "You knew we were coming?" Loki tore his gaze away and looked at Heimdall. "That I did." You weren't really listening to Loki and Heimdall, you were busy making your way over to the two beautiful horses that stood before you. You reached your hand out and let both horses nuzzle your hand as you carefully watched the two. "Why did you bring that creature with us?" Loki's voice snapped you out of your trance. You spun around on your heel to meet his face. You gave him a confused look. Loki rolled his eyes and motioned to the floor, you looked down only to be greeted by the soft brown eyes of your dog Gallop. "He isn't some creature, he's my best friend and wherever I go he goes." You sternly replied.

"Odin wont like him."

"I don't care, he's mine if you don't like it I'll leave." 

"You can't leave."

"I can do what I want."

"It's not safe."

"Why do you care?"

You glared at Loki he may be insanely attractive but he got on your nerves more than school did. Loki tore away from your gaze and gave Heimdall a pleading look to help him. "You two might want to go, Odin is waiting for your arrival." Heimdall chimed in. Loki nodded and made his way over to the black Friesian and motioned for you to get on. You made your way over to the horse and Loki helped you get into the saddle. Thank god I know how to ride. You thought to yourself as Loki began to lead in front on his horse. You turned your head and smiled back at Heimdall and mouthed a "Thank you." to him as you followed behind Loki. 

Asgard was so beautiful, every building seemed to glisten and shine in the golden sunlight. How did I not remember a place like this? How could I ever forget?  You and Loki had arrived, and that's when you caught a glance at your sister. She wasn't dressed in her casual clothes you normally saw her in but she was in a long light orange gown with her hair tied back. Next to her stood Odin and Frigga. 

You and Loki both dismounted your horses and walked towards them. Odin gave Loki a menacing glare. Why would he do that to his own son? Was it me?  You tried to brush off the thought but it lay there in the back of your mind like a restless animal. Odin adverted his gaze over to you. He held his hand out motioning to one of the guards. "You'll be taken to your room in which you'll be given appropriate clothing to wear." Odin said without showing any emotion to you. You nodded your head and went to follow the guard when Loki spoke up. "Perhaps I'd be better to accompany Lady (y/n)." Loki said as he flashed Odin a sarcastic smile.

"I think you'll find you have other duties to attended to." Odin replied. You gave Loki a sympathetic smile and began to trail after the guard until you heard a booming voice behind you. "WHAT IS THAT?!" You turned your head to see Odin yelling at Gallop. A worried look spread across your face. Who knows what that man would do to your beloved best friend. You rushed back to Odin but before you could do anything Loki stood between Odin and Gallop. "He'll be no trouble, you have my word. If he steps out of line once you can send him back to Midgard. Plus you wouldn't want to hurt dear Mr and Mrs (y/l/n) dog would you?" Loki knew he was getting to Odin especially by mentioning your parents. Odin eventually stepped aside and let Gallop follow you, before you could thank Loki guards were dragging him away. Why were they taking him away? He just saved your life didn't they know that?  Questions were bubbling in your mind like a potion. You were knocked out of your thoughts when a guard harshly pushed you and Gallop into what you believed was your room.

The room was alluring and angelic. This new room was much larger that your old one back on earth, your bed was queen size with blue silk covers and a glimmering gold silk pillow which had flower patterns engraved in blue all around the edges. The walls were a pale, washed out gold colour. Blue and gold roses were all over the walls, they stood out and danced in the sunlight. You snapped your head towards the leaf shaped window, all around it flowers of many different colours and vines were laced around the edges. You could see the whole of Asgard from your window. It was breath-taking. However your moment of happiness was shortly interrupted by Gallop growling from behind you.

You followed his growls to see a shadowy figure hidden in the darkest corner of your room.

"You should have never have come here my dear."          

I'm so sorry for updating in so long, I've been getting things ready for college but I will hopefully be updating this story again this week. Thank you all for reading. :)